Chapter 12

Luke's P.O.V

Today is a new start, of a new day, with my new boyfriend. I could get used to saying that.

My phone vibrated on my night stand, I reached out and grabbed it. I looked at the text message and opened it.

From Leeyum:

You up?

To: Leeyum

Yeah. Why?

I said starting a conversation... At 5 in the morning.

From Leeyum:

Im going to ask Niall out!

To Leeyum:

That's great! When?

From Leeyum:

Today. So what's new with you?

To Leeyum:

You can say that Ashton is my boyfriend now. 😊

From Leeyum:

Ahh! I'm so happy for you! So I'm planning a party for tonight. Can you come over? It's going to be a big one, for New Years. And I'm planning for Niall to be my new years kiss :D also, Calum and Michael are coming. I hope Michael tells Cal how he feels.

To Leeyum:

Alright, it's going to be a blast! And I hope the same for Cal, Mike, Niall and You. We're all so gay, aha. But anyways, I have to let you go. I'm starving.

I placed my phone down, and threw the covers off me carefully. Since I had a sleeping angel next to me.

I gave him a quick peck, which woke him up.

"Morning Babe"

"Morning" He smiled at me.

"You want breakfast?" I asked as I got up from my bed and looked for some pants.

"Ill pass. I have to go check if my mom needs help for tonight"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. She's going to have this fancy New Year's party for the company she works with"

"Oh, that's cool. So will you have to wear a tux?" I grinned. Ashton would look hot in a tux.

"No, I won't be there. Ill probably be somewhere else" He shrugged smiling.

'Oh. Well do you need a ride home?"

"No. But thank you, I need to clear my head before im being bossed around"

"True. Well... be careful"

"Yeah I will"

I walked out of the room, to let him gather his stuff and put some pants on too.

I just hope, he doesn't really go anywhere. I really want him to be the first person I see for the new starting year.

"Oh what was the first thing you saw in 2014?"

"My boyfriend"

That'd be the awesomest thing ever, it'd be really cool you know, if he was my first and last kiss every single year. I'd love for that to happen. And then in a few years I'd ask him to marry me. But I shouldn't get so ahead of myself, because who knows what will happen. He might not even like me by the end of this year.

"Bye babe!" Ashton shouted, I ran to the front door as fast as I could. And stood there trying to catch my breath.

"Bye babe" I said as I leaned in forward to kiss him. He leaned in also, and kissed me. I didn't want him to leave so I held him, by putting my hands on his hips, as he wrapped his arms around my neck.