Chapter 33

We wrote this at 4am and it is now 6am My cousin is mad at me bc it's too early. XD I've been awake since 2am so it doesn't bother me tbh.

Mature Content included. Read at your own risk. Do not blame it on me if you die because you lost your ovaries or whatever :D

Ashton's P.O.V

I turned around to face Luke with only a towel covering his waist.

He pushed me up against the wall and pinned me.

"You're so beautiful" He said as he attacked my lips.

I kissed him back, when I felt something metallic on his lips. It was a piercing. Why didn't I notice that thirty minutes ago. I continued to kiss him, and I tugged on his lip ring making him moan.

Luke grabbed my bum, making me gasp which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist- his towel instantly falling off.

Luke massaged his tongue against mine, I gave in and rubbed it against his.

He moved his lips towards my neck, and I felt him suck on my sweet spot, making me moan and squirm under his touch. As he removed his lips from my neck with a smile plastered on his face I could tell that he marked me.

"Now everyone will know you're mine"

We were now on my bed, with Luke hovering above me. He removed his lips from my mouth and slid downwards, I whimpered at the loss of contact, but was surprised when I felt two fingers slide inside of me.

I felt my eyes roll back in pleasure, and I tried to contain the moans as he thrusted his fingers into me.

"I need you now Luke" I moaned.

He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me. He held me close, and then I felt him inserting himself into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back, our tongues rubbing against each other's.

"I love you so much" Luke said as he kissed my shoulder and slowly started moving.

"I love the way you make me feel" I moaned as I held onto his back clawing at it already.

Luke started getting faster, and rougher. His body was now sweaty. With every thrust he did, he sent me over the edge making me arch my back, and throw my head back in pleasure.

My arms were still wrapped around his neck, I was staring intensely into his blue eyes and he was doing the same to me.

"FASTER LUKE" I moaned and yelled at the same time. He did as he was told and thrusted faster, making the bed creak.

"Babe you feel so good" Luke moaned out throwing his head back in pleasure.

"You feel good inside of me" It was true. His dick was big and I can't even.

He thrusted harder and faster into me, making his dick reach all the way into me.

"Luke" I moaned.

"Louder baby. I want everyone to hear you're mine"

"LUKE" I moaned out loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"That's it" He said as he continued to thrust himself into me.

I clawed at his back, probably drawing out blood and bit my lip in pleasure.

"Fuck don't do that" He moaned, sending him over the edge. He held onto the headboard and continued faster.

"FUCK LUKE" I moaned out as his sweaty body collided with mine. My hands moved up to his hair, and I tangled my fingers into it.