Chapter 26

Ashton's P.O.V [Its short but I'm sorry] [Its super short] [Like shortest chapter on earth short] [tysm for so many reads and votes and comments and stuffy ily]

I got out of fourth period, and hoped I could get away without Luke noticing me. I made it out of the school property and was on the sidewalk.

"ASHTON!" I heard the familiar voice.

Thank you Satan.

I didn't reply, I just turned around.

"Hey. Want me to-"

"No" I said bluntly.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong"

"I don't think this is going to work out"

"W-what isn't going to work out?"

"Us"

"Why? Did I do anything"

"I can't believe I fell for you. I can't believe I actually thought I loved you. I was such an idiot. Just don't talk to me, ever. You know what? Just don't even fucking breathe around me. That will make my life a lot much better"

"Ashton? Are you being serious?"

"I'm being more than serious. I told you once. Don't talk to me. Don't breathe around me. And don't even try to contact me because I will just get even more annoyed and avoid you even more. Bye"

I was being a bitch, but he deserved it. I am such an idiot.

I walked home all alone. It was fucking freezing.

"Hey honey how was school?" My mum asked.

I just burst into tears.

"Come here Ash" She said as she brought up her hands towards me and hugged me.

"I broke up with Luke" I sobbed into her chest. She probably didn't understand me since I was sobbing way too loud.

"What?" She sounded shocked. Very shocked indeed.

"Yeah. I-it's his f-fault t-though" I hugged her tighter and sobbed louder.

"Why did you do it?"

"I'm tired right now" I cried.

"Alright. Lets take you to bed, you can talk to me when I get back from work. Don't worry babe. It will get better"

"I love you mum"

"I love you too Ash. Lets go"

She brought me up to my room and tucked me in.

She kissed my head and left closing my door behind her.

From: N(Irish)all

Hey ash! I heard what happened with you && Luke. Why'd you do it?

To: N(Irish)all

Don't tell him, but I found out he only dated me because he felt sympathy for me.

From: N(Irish)all

Fucking bastard. I can't believe he would do that to you.

To: N(Irish)

I'm not surprised. I'm going to bed

From: N(Irish)all

So early? Goodnight. Even though its 2pm

I sighed and turned my phone off.

I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to be around everyone. I don't even feel like using my damn laptop to go on tumblr. I don't want to fucking cry. I'm just emotionless.

It's so weird. I gave him my virginity, and love. And I find out he only dated me because he felt bad. He told me he loved me and I fell for him. I fell for him, and now I'm just here. Emotionless. Lifeless.

Well done Luke. You made me fall in love with you.

I was all for you, you fell over my love. Now I'm left with thoughts of suicide.