Chapter 14

Short chapter! But thank you for the 7.2K reads! And exactly 500 votes! The updates are short, but at least you get two chapters in one night! Haha, don't worry, chapter 16 and up will be longer! Leave comments down below please! ILYSM!

Ashtons P.O.V

"LUKEEEEEE"

Pause

"ASHTOOOOON"

Footsteps

"Get the fuck up! We have to clean and we aren't doing it on our own you lazy fucks!"

I groaned as I got up, I just want to sleep.

"Morning to you too Michael"

"Fuck off" He said as he walked off into the hallway. I wonder how he greeted Calum.

"Luke, wake up" I said nudging him.

"Uh what?" He asked suddenly getting up.

"I said wake up" I chuckled.

"Oh morning babe" He smirked.

Damn you and your morning voice Hemmings

"Morning" I smiled at him "We have to help clean up"

"That's alright. As long as you're by my side, i'll make it through"

"That is touching" I laughed "Now c'mon!"

He took my hand and dragged me down the hallway, towards the lounge room where all the couples were.

"Alright guys. We have to plan our cleaning areas. Niall and I will get the kitchen. Michael and Calum will get the lounge room. Luke and Ashton get the backyard. Lets get started!" Liam announced. He headed towards the his radio and plugged his iPhone into it. Float my Boat by Aer blasted through the house.

Luke and I left to our designated area, and groaned as we saw the pool filled with red plastic cups, and lots of other junk. The grass was filled with vomit and lots of other liquids I couldn't identify.

"Lets get started" Luke said as he grabbed a net for the pool. I sighed, and grabbed a plastic bag, and started walking around picking up everything.

"Oh my fucking god. It's a used condom" I laughed, as I picked up the plastic with the trash bag.

"Gross!" Luke yelled.

"Catch!" I joked.

"Ew gross no!" Luke yelled like a little girl making me laugh harder.

"Start cleaning girlie" I joked again earning a glare from Luke.

"Alright bye guys!" I yelled as I headed out of Liams door. With Luke behind me.

"Today was a blast" Luke said as he dangled his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah it was. Michael and his cliffoconda was entertaining too" I smirked, I could see the jealousy in his eyes.

"Was not"

"It was" I laughed "Its so cute when you get jealous"

Luke blushed and then smirked. He started tickling my sides, making me squirm and yell out.

"Stop it I mean it!" I said trying to be serious but miserably failing as I started to laugh more.

"This is fun" Luke smirked again, tickling my sides all over again when I thought I could breathe.

"No it isn't!" I yelled, as I ran away from him and into a park.

"Ashton!" Luke yelled, pretending as if he couldn't catch up. Yeah right, you don't have long legs for nothing.

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled again, running towards a tree.

I sighed and quietly slowed down my breathing. I decided I should get a peek and see if Luke was coming over.

"BOO!" He yelled as he jumped in front of my face.

"Idiot!" I yelled as I hit his chest. He smiled as he grabbed me in his arms. He tripped over a rock, making us both fall to the floor.

"Oh my god look at the sky!" I said pointing at the beautiful blues. It was navy, going to blue royal. The stars were clear and beautiful. Luke laughed as he kissed my cheek.

"You're so cute, I swear" Luke smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're cuter" I said as I poked his nose.

"Lies. Now c'mon, we have to get you home"

"Alright" I said as I got up brushing the dirt off my clothes.

Luke grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers kissing my hand.

"See you are cuter!" I debated making Luke chuckle.

"We're here" I sighed, as I pulled away from Luke.

"Don't leave me!" Luke pouted bringing me closer to him.

"I'm sorry. Goodnight Lukey" I smiled pinching his cheeks.

"I- Goonight" He said pecking my lips. And walked out of my driveway, and onto the sidewalk. I smiled as I headed back in.

He wouldn't say I love you right? No, he wouldn't. You're just over thinking.

How can a beautiful happy boy like him, fall for a sad ugly boy like me?