Chapter 32

Luke's P.O.V

His head turned in my direction in the speed of light. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the dim light.

"Luke?" He whispered not believing his eyes.

"It's me" I said not bothering to move.

"What are you doing here?" He asked suddenly turning cold.

"I came here to see you" I said jumping into his room.

"Why? Why would you? We broke up remember?"

"Yeah I know we did. But I still love you"

"I don't love you I'm sorry"

"But you said you-"

"No"

"Ashton c'mon. At least tell me why you broke up with me"

"Stop!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop acting like you didn't do anything! You know what you did! I can't believe you!" Ashton cried punching my chest like a girl, it's not meant to be offensive, it's meant to be cute. I let him punch me for awhile more.

"Ashton stop" I said as I grabbed his hands and pulled them down, bringing him into a hug.

"I hate you" He cried into me.

"I love you"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do! What makes you think I don't?" I asked pulling away and looking into his glassy eyes.

"You said, you only liked me because you felt sorry for me"

"What?" I asked utterly shocked.

"You heard me"

"Ashton. I never said that. Where did you hear this from?"

"Bruce"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes"

"I can't believe you would believe him!"

"He has proof!"

"No he doesn't"

"Yes! He does!"

Ashton grabbed his phone, and typed for a bit. Five minutes later his phone buzzed- a new text message. He opened it up and showed me. It was a video. He played it and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Ashton. He edited it"

"How would you know that?"

"Because I actually spoke to him. You want to know the truth?"

"Yeah" He mumbled. I sat down Indian style on the floor, and he followed after.

I told him about everything that happened that day, that Bruce came up to me asking me that he wanted to speak to me about Ashton. And he asked me why I'm hanging out with Ashton and I said something like 'If you think I'm going to say, well shit it's because it feel bad for him, you thought wrong' I also said some good qualities about Ash. And that I walked away not wanting to hear his wrongs about Ashton.

"I'm sorry" Ashton mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because I jumped to conclusions... again"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. So are we cool?"

"Yeah were cool" He gave me a small smile.

"Does this mean were together"

"If you want"

"Yes!" I cheered as I tackled him to the floor and attacked his lips.

Oh how I missed the feeling of his lips against mine.

"Luke?" He asked pulling away.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you taste and smell like- weed?"

Fuck shit cunt bitch fuck shit cunt bitch

"Uh" I said suddenly very scared.

"Luke. You promised"

"It wasn't me though, I hung around guys who were smoking it and yeah it got on me"

"But you taste like it too"

"We shared cans of beer"

"Okay..." He said not believing my story. He had a point though. "Go shower or you aren't cuddling with me. And brush your teeth I don't want to smell like you"

"Whyyyyyyyy"

"Fine. No kisses or cuddles for you"

"I'm showering!" I yelled as I made my way to the bathroom, I closed the door and stripped off my clothes. Quickly jumping into the warm water.

I rubbed shampoo and conditioner into my hair. And cleansed. I also cleaned my other body parts as well.

I brushed my teeth with my toothbrush that was still surprisingly here, and made my way out with a towel wrapped around my waist.

Ashton was changing, his back to me giving me a nice view of his bum. I walked up behind him, and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I kissed his neck, and his back, biting the skin on his shoulder. And nibbling on his ear.

He moaned out my name, which made me go hard.

"Someone's getting horny" I said.

"Correction. You are" He said as he felt my bulge on his ass.

-

Love [sex] scene or fluff for the next chapter?

It's going to be "I'm sorry" kind of love If you guys want it to happen.

Idek what I mean but yeah hahahahahahaha bye