Chapter 35

Ashton's P.O.V

"Go after him!" Calum whisper-shouted at me.

I was too shocked to do anything, I've never seen Luke like this. I didn't even know he had this kind of side.

I stared at him angrily make his way out of the cafeteria.

"I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU" He yelled directly at us, and flipped us off. And he was gone.

"Ash!" Calum begged. I got up, and chased after him.

"Luke!" I shouted.

"LUKE!" He didn't stop. Instead he ran faster. I ran as fast as I could after him, and ended up catching up to him.

"Luke" I angrily said as I held him by his shoulders. He didn't answer me.

"Why are you acting like this?" I whispered.

"I don't fucking know"

"Calm down. Calm down. Take deep breaths"

He did as I told him, and finally looked at me.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not. It just seems like I am, but I'm not. I'm just tired of everyone's bullshit you know. I'm tired of all of these people telling me what to be and what to act like. I'm tired of being labeled as the guy who doesn't have problems because he's popular and rich. I'm tired of everything" He broke down.

While I was getting a whole lot better, he was getting a whole lot worse.

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything for some reason.

"You must think I'm crazy now"

"No I don't think you're crazy. I think that you're going through so much right now and it's all getting to your head. You're stressing out so much it's not good for you babe. You need to relax"

He sighed of relief.

"Thank you" He whispered. I nodded and told him to go straight to his house.

I walked back into school, and sat down at the lunch table.

"So what was all that about?" Niall asked.

"I don't know man. He didn't want to talk, and it's none of my business to say so..." I lied. Although, the last part was true.

"Oh okay. I hope he gets better"

So do I

"Yeah well. See you guys after school, maybe"

"Yeah okay" They replied. I sighed and walked back out.

"Hey Ashton" A girl said as she smiled at me.

Confused I awkwardly waved back.

"Yo Ashton. Were having a party this weekend. We were wondering if you want to come?"

"Uh yeah sure"

"Cool. See you then"

Wow. Weird.

"Hey Ash!" A girl waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

What's happening to me. What is wrong with these people and why are they speaking to me/inviting me to parties.

"Ash! Were hanging out after school. We were wondering if you could come too" A group of girls asked.

"Uh sorry. Not today" I smiled sympathetically.

"Okay. Some other time"

"Yeah that's cool"

I made my way to fifth period, and sat there. The room was soon filled with people, and half were surrounding me trying to talk to me.

I for once felt like Beyonce.

What did I do to deserve all this attention? How can Luke not like this?

Wow, this is so amazing I can't even explain how happy I feel.

For once in my life I feel like I actually fit in.

"Hey honey how was school"

"It was great mum" I said as I sat on the kitchen counter.

"Why so happy?"

"Because! Almost half of the school wanted to speak to me. I am not lying when I say, I felt like Beyoncé"

"That's great honey. And how about Luke?"

Shit. I totally didn't think of him the entire day.

"Um"

"You don't have a clue do you?"

"Nope. But! We did get back together!"

"Yes! I love Luke. He is a wonderful human being"

"I know right. Welp mum, I'm going to go check on Luke. Just yell, I'll be in my room"

"Alright"

I grabbed my backpack, shoving it into one one shoulder, and looked at my phone as I made it up the stairs.

I had about fifty new friend requests on Facebook. And I gained 100 new followers on Instagram. You can say, that today was perfect.

"Hello?" Luke said into the phone, way too calm.

"Hey Luke! Do you feel any better?"

"Yeah I do actually. I feel great. Thanks"

There was no sarcasm, so he must be great.

"I have to tell you something" I said holding in my excitement.

"Yeah?"

"People actually talked today! I got invitations to parties and hang-outs after school, and I got fifty new friend requests. It was lovely today!"

"I'm so happy for you! Hey at least you're making new friends right?" He sounded genuinely happy.

"Yeah, well I should start doing homework. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you"

"Love you too" He said a little too quickly and hung up. Leaving the line dead.

I sighed, today was the best day of my life.

-

HSKLEOEJDJDJKFKFKEKEUJDJSJ

LUKE IS U OK