Chapter 34

Luke's P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up and went home.

I don't know why I didn't stay, I should've.

But something told me to get out of Ashton's house, and head over to mine.

As I was walking down my path, I noticed my dad's car was in the driveway. What the fuck, it's only been two weeks or so.

I entered the house and saw my parents arguing... this isn't my mum... I quickly hid behind the wall and listened to them.

"What are we going to do? Your wife is out shopping and here I am. She can come in any minute!"

"Were going to tell her"

Tell her what?

"We are?! Yes! That bitch deserves what she's getting"

No one calls my mum a bitch.

I heard a car pull up, and my mum came out of it. I quickly entered the room next door, and stayed hidden behind the door.

"Hey honey I'm home" She drifted off at the end. "Who's this"

"Liz, this is my girlfriend... Nora"

"What?" My mom gasped dropping the groceries on the floor.

I was holding back the urge to kill the man I thought was my father.

"Yeah. She's my girlfriend, were moving in together"

"Get out of my house"

My dad didn't hesitate. I heard him grab some suitcases and he left. Left without saying goodbye to me.

I walked out, and hugged my mum.

"What did I do to deserve this?" She cried into my chest.

"You did nothing mum. This is not your fault"

"It is! He wouldn't be with her if I paid attention to him!"

"No mum! You can't think like this! You did nothing wrong okay? You were the best wife you could've been. If he cheated on you, he's going to cheat on her too. And he won't stop. You're free now mum. We are free now"

"I guess you're right. Well I'm going to rest for a while. Why aren't you at school?"

"I have no idea"

"You better go to school tomorrow. I want you to grow up and get a proper job"

"Will do mum"

"Thank you Luke"

I nodded, and she headed up the stairs still crying. I sighed angrily, and ran up the stairs.

I closed my door, locking it behind me. And I looked through my drawer, until I found what I was looking for. A small bong. [A/N; A bong is a glass sphere with a round circle shape thing at the end, they come in any color and stuff and it has a hole to where the weed or pot or whatever goes and you smoke it from another circle thing idk. I've never done drugs so 😂]

I placed the weed where it goes, and lit it up, taking a drag. I did it again, until it calmed me down. I placed it on my nightstand, and laid down, my arms crossed behind my head.

Life keeps getting worse and worse.

Luke! Where are you? - Ash

I texted him back saying I had family problems. He replied with an 'I hope everything is well' and I didn't reply.

Nothing is okay. Everything is fucked.

But who cares, people can break other peoples hearts and it doesn't matter because love is too overrated.

No one needs true love, because true love is fake. There is no such thing as true love so why don't we break other peoples hearts.

I'm loosing my mind, loosing control.

I have Ashton now. That's okay. But I lost my father, and my mum lost her husband.

I popped a pill into my mouth, and was immediately taken to nirvana.

"Life is too short to even care at all"

I laughed at myself.

Eh I'm going to school.

I grabbed my empty backpack, stuffed my bong in there along with my weed, and headed down the stairs. I walked out, and headed down the path heading to my school.

"Yoooooooooooo whassup" I said as I walked into the property, we were out back in the fields. It was lunch so I only had like three more periods left.

"Whassssup brah" Some said and others nodded their head at me. They were smoking weed too. They handed me the bong and I took the opportunity, taking a few drags.

"See you later" I said happily, but it sounded bored.

"Yeh man"

"Luke! You're here!" Ashton said as he jumped on me.

"Yep" I said calmly. Ash and I sat down at a table with Michael, Calum, Liam, and Niall.

"Are you stoned?" Michael asked me.

"No"

"You look stoned" Liam said.

"Maybe you're stoned you dumb fuck"

"Luke!" Ashton whisper yelled at me.

"He's been like this for a while" Liam announced.

"You've been like this for a while" I retorted.

"You're annoying the fuck out of me with your dumb attitude" Liam said standing up.

"You annoy the fuck out of me" I said also standing up.

"You look so fucking pathetic doing drugs. It doesn't make you any much of a better person" He said pushing me.

"You don't know what I've been through! Stop fucking judging me, I know it doesn't make me any much of a better person, but it makes me feel a whole lot better than anything else you dipshit"

"Why don't you tell me what you've been through. It probably doesn't even fucking matter"

"Yeah. The fact that my fucking father cheated on my fucking mum, and his slut of a girlfriend called her a bitch. His girlfriend was in my house and he told my mum right there that he's moving in with that slut. THE FACT THAT MY MUM IS NOW CRYING BECAUSE OF THAT DUMB FUCK. Or the fact that I too lost the person I love for awhile. And the fact that I'm not okay. I'm going insane and I don't know what's happening. I want to disappear" I whispered the last part and walked away angrily.

"I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU" I yelled at my group of friends and flipped them off.

-

I don't know what I did with this chapter. But- the twenty facts thing is going to be up next kinda nervous idk.