Chapter 21

Ashton's P.O.V

[Skip; two months from now..wups]

"LUKE! PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed as I hit his back, that didn't stop him from running around his house with me on his shoulder.

"No! You're going to pay for what you said!" I laughed even more at the memory.

"Im sorry! It slipped out! I didn't mean it!" Luke walked up the stairs, and carried me to his room.

"Sure" He said sarcastically as he threw his door open. He kicked it closed and threw me on his bed.

"I did I swear!" I laughed at his 'angry' face.

He rolled his eyes, and sat on me, in a straddling position. He placed his hands firmly on my stomach and looked me in the eyes.

"Say it" He menaced.

"No"

"Say it!"

"Fine"

He smiled.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings" His eyes shined with hope "Is... not punk rock!" I laughed at my own joke.

"Bastard" He muttered under his breath, right before he started tickling me.

"Stop it you-" I was cut off by my own laughter. Luke grinned as he kept on tickling me.

"Stop... Stop!" I said gasping for air. I was able to push him off, so I slid down the bed towards the floor. I grabbed my stomach and closed my eyes still laughing.

I felt my own hands being removed from my stomach, by strong fingers. I opened my eyes and nearly pissed myself as Luke started tickling me once again.

"STOP IT LUKE! OR NO KISSES!"

"Ill stop if you say it"

"Luke Hemmings is punk rock"

"That's not it"

"Diva" I muttered. "Lucas Robert Hemmings is punk rock"

"Yay!" He cheered hugging me.

"Get off me you bastard" I said as I pushed him off and laid down on the floor beside his bed.

"Aw c'mon babe don't be like that" He grinned.

"Don't even touch me" I said as I slid myself under his bed.

"You're so childish"

"Says the boy with a collectection of penguins down here!" I yelled out.

"Fuck" I heard him whisper. I giggled, and grabbed one, it was short chubby and furry. So adorable!

"This one looks like you"

"But it's short"

"But it's cute... Just like you!"

"You're adorable"

"No you're adorable"

"You're both adorable! Let me watch tv. Its also 9 pm, shouldn't you boys be asleep?!" Liz, also known as Lukes mum yelled.

"Sorry Mrs. Hemmings!"

"Sorry Mom, but what about you?! Shouldn't you be asleep too?!" Luke yelled back, stiffling a laugh because teenagers don't go to sleep until 4 am.

"Sadly, I have a business trip your father and I are going on. Its going to be for three months" She sighed as she walked into the room.

"That sucks" I muttered.