Chapter 28

Luke's P.O.V

I was heading down a dark alley, when this weird guy walked up to me.

"Ay wasssssup foo" He was clearly drunk. I just stared.

"I have ten bags of weed. Only about thirty dollars each"

"Sorry man, not looking for drugs right now"

"C'mon maaaan. These make you feel coo' and they make everything better. No you know what? I know what you need. You need these" He said taking out a bag filled with pills.

"Now these. These are the shit, teenagers with problems always pop these. They make you feel wonderful. Like if you're the king. Like if there's nothing wrong with the world. I like these" He smiled as he stared at the bag, he stared at the bag, just how I used to stare at Ashton.

"Let me think about it. Ill come by later. If I have money left"

He took out his hand and we did the bro thing.

"'Ight man. That's coo'" I nodded and kept walking. His words circling in my head.

Like if there's nothing wrong with the world.

I sighed. They're going to fuck me up. Don't do drugs. Stay in school.

I've never been to this part of Australia. It's creepy and clearly filled with druggies and drunkies.

"Hurry up fool!" I turned around in the direction of the voice, and saw about five sixteen year olds running away with alcohol in their hands. A middle aged man came out of the liquor store and tried to chase them. He cursed loudly and reentered his store.

I kept walking. Why the hell am I even here, what the fuck.

I saw a bright red neon light. It was a tattoo parlor. I just want to check it out. Turns out it was also a piercing place.

I looked around.

"Hey big guy. Looking for anything special today?" A short, but skinny brunette asked. She had long straight black hair, and a spectrum piercing. Her lip color was dark red, and her eyes were blue.

"Uh. Not really, I just wanted to look around. I might get a piercing" I shrugged. NO I WASN'T GOING TO GET A DAMN PIERCING. It's probably because I wanted to look cool you know.

"You know what would look good on you?"

"What?"

"A lip piercing"

"Alright I'll get that"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. If a pretty girl like you recommends it why not?"

Is this flirting?

"Alright" She smirked.

She sat my down at a chair, which she then laid down. She grabbed this cotton ball and rubbed it against my skin on the right part of my lip. She grabbed a little black ball, a stuck it through my lip. It actually didn't hurt at all. She opened my lip a bit, and put a little ball on the inside of my lip piercing.

"Wow. It looks great" I said as I looked at it through a pocket mirror.

"It does doesn't it?"

"How much will it be?"

"You could get it for free. Now why did you want to get a piercing?"

"I don't know. Looking for something new"

"People usually do new things because they're pear pressured, or they had a break up and want to seem different"

I sighed.