Chapter 47

Ashton's P.O.V

Niall and I high-fived behind the tree that was about ten feet away from Cal and Mike. We weren't eavesdropping, we promise. But right when we saw Michael straddle Calum, we knew we got them back together. They're so adorable you'd probably pay a couple thousand dollars just to watch them cuddle. Basically stealing Stalker Sarah's job... I think...

We waited patiently for them to leave and when they did we broke into fits of giggles and laughter. We grabbed each others hands and danced in circles as if we were in a movie. We just needed sunlight, and flying daisies and this would all be perfect.

"Yes. Calum will love us for this. We are the bestest of friends he never had!"

"True! Let's get home I'm literally tired"

"Okay" I replied. We walked back to his house in silence.

We got Malum back together, now it's time for Niam. Although they didn't break up, they haven't spoken to each other which is almost the same thing.

But I don't know what to do. Niall, will get scared and awkward. Liam will be sympathetic and apologize, and Niall will get confused because he's apologizing for saying 'I love you'. And then they'll both get confused. And I'm fucked.

I face-palmed physically and Niall gave me a weird look.

"You okay there Ash?"

"Yeah, yeah, perfectly fine"

Perfectly stressed.

I should set up a date for them! Like, a day spent at the beach. Or at an amusement park. Or... my backyard.

My backyard is perfect! I just have to hang up some fairy lights, put a table in the middle of everything, roses, candles. Hell to the motherfucking yes, I can do this!

I did a victory dance in my head so that I didn't look like a weirdo. Although I already do, it shouldn't matter but it does because society's a bitch.

I threw myself on Niall's bed, letting out a dramatic sigh.

"Night Niall" I mumbled placing my hands underneath my head.

"Night Ash"

I felt him turn away from me, and about a few minutes later I heard his small snores.

The thought of Luke popped up, making me smile right before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"RISE AND SHINE!" I yelled opening the curtains.

"Fuck" Niall said as he covered himself with his sheets.

"Nope. Not today! Today is a big day!" I said pulling away the sheets forcefully.

He acted as though he was a vampire and went into hiding. I groaned and pushed him off the bed with one hand.

"Listen here you little shit. When I say get up, I mean it. Now get up and change. We're going out"

"No breakfast?"

"You aren't getting any if you don't move buster! Now move!" I said pushing him into the bathroom.

Okay, I was taking him shopping for decent clothes, afterwards he would come here and do whatever he wanted. I would go to the store and buy what I needed quickly. Then I would head over to Liam's, and make him look for something decent to wear too.

I will fix everything and play music. Good music. Not the shitty stuff you hear on the radio- Beyoncé is an exception.

"Done" Niall said bluntly.

"Leggo!" I said grabbing his arm, and pulling him out of his room, down the staircase, and out of the door.

We looked around the mall. We walked into hollister, but didn't find anything, mostly because we couldn't adjust to the lighting. We went to some expensive store that I forgot the name of because the prices were distracting me.

In that store he bought, a leather jacket, a white v-neck, and black tight jeans. All of that was one hundred and something dollars. He could have easily gotten all of this at a thrift-shop for like twenty bucks but no. He just had to shop at an expensive store.

Other than that, we went to other stores and he bought black vans, some sun-glasses, more Jordan's and Nikes to add to his collection. And a new watch.

Dammit, I wish I was as rich as he was.

We ate breakfast... like an hour later and Niall almost killed me. And we decided to go home, I bought some things for myself but that's not important right now.

"Okay Niall. Get ready, and be at my house by six. Bye"

I didn't even give him an explanation I just left, I'm just too fabulous really.

I went to a flower shop and bought red roses. I went to Michaels, the store, and bought fairy lights. I headed home and went straight to work on the backyard.

I mowed it, and made sure the grass looked green. I hung the lights in a square so that it was in the four corners of my backyard. The tall wooden gates made it all prettier. I placed the table in the center, and draped a white sheet over it, with a candle, and then placed two plates, with a spoon, and fork, and napkins.

I don't know why I bothered with the spoon and fork and what not when I was getting them pizza. Romantic.

The petals of roses were scattered around the table.

This was for sure going to look good when it was dark. Ahh! Can't wait!

"Liam! Wear something decent and comfortable. As if you were going to a fancy gathering. Meet me at my place at six"

I checked my time. Liam only has one hour to get ready.

This shit better be worth all that I spent on them.

-

Was this boring?

Idk it was kind of exciting lol

I want to go to self help festival omg

68.3K READS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AND I HAVE 2.7K VOTES JUST WOW OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.

AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS COMMENTING I LOVE YOU!

And I'm going to start giving out clues of what my real name is on the next chapter so keep that in mind 😁😉

Who are you?

Mrs. Irwin
Mrs. Hood
Mrs. Clifford
Mrs. Hemmings

I am Mrs. 5SOS bc I can't choose :D