Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

"Ashton. Can I ask you a serious question?" I said sitting on the floor legs crossed.

"You just did" He chuckled as he sat down with me.

Aww he thinks he's funny. Cute.

"I'm serious" I said seriously. Because you know I'm serious.

He noticed my tone and his face expression changed to serious.

"Uhm o-okay" He said, tensing up.

"Why do you have scars on your wrist"

The color from his face drained. And the sparkle left his eyes.

"Uh w-what do you m-mean Luke?" He asked trying to play it cool.

"Show me your arms"

"What? No!"

"Ashton show me your arms!"

"What if I don't want to god dammit! They're my arms! I don't have to show them to you because you think I mutilate myself!" He said with tears in his eyes as he held his sleeves shut with his hands.

"Ashton. All I want to do is care for you. I don't like seeing you like this. I know what I saw! I'm not and won't judge you, you have them for a reason. Ill tell you this if even if I have to do this till the end of time... You are perfect, you are beautiful, and you are a wonderful person. You don't deserve the shit you get from other people. You are you and that is why I like you so much. I've been liking you since sophomore year for fucks sake and you've been perfect in my eyes for so long. I want to hold you and tell you everything is going to be alright with me by your side. I won't ever leave you because I care about you. Don't let them get to you. I don't want to see fresh new cuts on your arms because of ignorant people" I confessed to Ashton, I can't believe I just told him. I can't believe I told him I like him. Oh my fucking god I ruined my friendship.

Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!

"You- like me?" He asked his face being in his state of shock. I just nodded.

"W-what. Why would someone like you like someone like me?"

"Because. I don't want anyone other than you. You make me smile, and you make my day whether you're being a prick or just being nice. I truly like you Ashton"

Ashton smiled at me, as both of our cheeks turned pink.

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I just see your arms?"

"Fine" He said as he lifted up both of his sleeves. A train of relief shot through my body as I didn't see any fresh ones. But I did see old ones fading away. Some barely pink.

I held his arms as I brought my lips to his cuts and kissed each and every one of them. Moving on to his other arm, I did the same thing.

"Ashton?"

Ashton didn't respond but nodded. He had tears in his eyes. But he looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him staring intently at his puffy red but beautiful eyes.

"I would love to" He smiled. I grinned as I attached his lips to mine. I kissed him passionately and slow.

It was a beautiful second kiss.

His pink soft lips molded right into mine perfectly. I love the feeling I got. They felt wonderful in my stomach. It felt as if I were going on a roller coaster but the good kind of feeling.