Chapter 38

*there was a mistake on the last chapter so I'm reuplaoding it now. The last one stopped midway .-.*

I will never understand why people with fanpages/confession pages/smut pages on Instagram tag their real life friends like what are you doing with your reputation man

Ashton's P.O.V

Its been two weeks since I found out about Luke's condition. I haven't visited him, and I haven't been to school.

School is the last thing I want to hear about.

I just want my fun, loving, and bubbly Luke. The boy who made me come out of my shell, the boy who made me feel beautiful, the boy who made me who I am today. Because of him I wouldn't be known around school.

My messages on facebook, twitter, and intsagram have been going on non-stop asking where I am. Some people cared enough to even come to my house- but I still never answered the door nor my social media.

I was too scared to ask Liz where Luke is specifically.

I wonder if he thinks about me as much as I think about him. I wonder if he cries as much as I cry about him.

He's my world, and my world is locked up in a hospital. I will not call it a mental hospital because we are all mental in some way, but some people decided to lock up the most special people because they think differently than others.

"Ashton? Honey?" I could hear my mum calling out from behind my door.

"Yeah?" I responded dully as I laid on my bed replaying the memories Luke and I had together.

"There's someone hear to see you"

I sighed, but got up. I probably looked like a mess, but I really couldn't care less. I opened my door, and gave my mum a knowing smile, she nodded, and walked down the stairs, I soon followed after her.

"Ash" I heard the familiar voice.

"Liz" I forced a smile.

"We need to speak" She looked worried as she looked between my mum and I.

"What is it?" My mum asked gently touching Liz's arm. She motioned over to the couch, "Cm'on lets sit down"

We all sat down on separate couches around the coffee table.

"As you all know, Luke is in a mental facility. We thought he was going to get better, but we thought wrong. They put him into a room, where he doesn't want to see anyone. And he only wants to see you" She said as she looked at me. "They try to force him out but he refuses. Ashton, if you'd please go and try to talk to him. I really think he would only listen to you"

"I-I-I don't think Im ready to see him"

"Ashton please"

I thought about it. maybe if I do talk to him, he'll try to calm down and try harder to get out.

"Okay...I'll do it"

Liz and my mum smiled at me, I smiled back trying to show that I really wanted this, but I don't think I wanted this.

Yes, I miss him and I want him here with me, but I'm scared of his reaction. But I shouldn't be because he wants to see me.

I headed up to my room, leaving my mum and Liz to talk. I showered, and got dressed in a "The Strokes" t-shirt, black jeans, and black converse, to top it off I wore a dull red crew neck.

I headed downstairs making them stand up.

"Okay, let's go" Liz said as she hugged my mum. I followed her steps and hugged my mum giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I know you're nervous, but I know you can get through this. Don't worry, I have faith in you" She said as she hugged me. I smiled and left the house.

"So this is it" I said to Liz as we stood in front of a tall building.

"Yeah. C'mon"

I followed her into the building, and walked up to the lady behind the counter. Liz talked to her as I took a look around and everything was empty. I don't know what I was expecting since its 6am and getting dark.

Liz handed me a visitors sticker, which I stuck to my sweater. We silently walked towards the lift, and she pushes me inside and pressed the button "10"

"Good luck, you'll do good!" Liz said as she jumped out of the lift.

"What? No Liz, I can't do this on my own. I don't know what to-" And the doors closed shut making me shut up. I groaned and leaned against the metallic wall.

I waited for five minutes and the lift jumped hauling to a stop. The doors opened, and I was greeted by a lady sitting behind a counter. Does every floor have them?

"Afternoon" The lady said. "May I get your name?"

"Good Afternoon" I smiled back, walking up to her. "Ashton Irwin"

She quickly wrote it on a sign up thing.

"I'm here to see Luke Hemmings?"

"Is it your first time here?"

"It is"

"Good luck" She smiled, making my smile fade. She pressed a button, making a door buzz open. I walked away, confused, and into the doors.

The doors closed shut behind me rather loudly. And as I walked down the white narrow hallway, I could see two guard men at the end of it.

They opened the door for me, and again I was greeted by someone, but this time it was a man, and he was a doctor.

"Good Afternoon" He smiled.

"Good Afternoon" I said with nervousness clearly showing. "I'm here to see Luke Hemmings"

"To your left, and you just keep walking, you turn right, and he's in the last room of that hallway"

I nodded, and followed his directions. But damn there were so many rooms everywhere. As I walked down, there were people knocking on the windows creepily.

Really, really creepy.

I finally made it to Luke's door, and I pressed a button. It buzzed and opened.

"Who are you?" Was all I heard. I couldn't see Luke or where he was.

"It's me. Ashton" I breathed out.

-

This is a filler, I'm sorry and I won't be active on schooldays but only on weekends.

I had a shitty week, and I barely got to write this up.

I got no concert tickets, and I was humiliated in front of my second period class and I felt like dying.

New update by tomorrow?

Btw TYSM for the 2k votes and 40k reads! Wow I'm so happy, thank you for being great readers!