Chapter 3

^ Waliyha Malik as herself. She's gorgeous

ABIGALE

I saunter through the hallway as I try to find the kitchen. This house is so big, that I barely could remember where each room is. Only the hallway and yard are known territory for me. There are probably a few hundred rooms I still had to explore.

After I finish preparing dinner, I eat with Safaa who tells me a lot about her family and random trivia. I haven't met her older sister yet and Safaa doesn't know where she's at, but I'm sure she's somewhere she shouldn't be.

I'm washing the dishes when I hear silent footsteps behind me. I spin around revealing a girl around the age of sixteen who's doing her best to not be noticed by me.

Nailed it. I thought. This girl should be Waliyha, Safaa told me about her at dinner.

"What are you doing?" I ask scaring the girl terribly. She turns around and murmurs a shit while doing so.

"What do you want?" She snaps after collecting herself and deciding to ignore my question. She's obviously angry because she's caught.

"You broke the rules your mum gave me and now I've got to say that you're grounded." I say turning back around to continue the dishes. I totally hate doing this because I know how it feels and it sucks. Plus she probably hates me now.

"Fuck you." She yells before running away to god knows where in this big house. 'Wow, that's a nice first meeting' I shrug to myself. But rules are rules and I don't want to be fired this fast.

Once again I hear footsteps, I assume that it's Waliyha coming back to throw more insults at me but this time they sound more... masculine. I can feel a presence behind me.

"What did you do to Waliyha?" The voice speaks slowly and I directly recognize it from when I bumped into him.

I turn around now facing Zayn. His arms are crossed over his torso as he stares at me, waiting for a response.

I quickly take the opportunity to check his well built body out.

His hair is pushed back in a quiff. He wears a white shirt and black jeans. He's one of the most beautiful human beings I have ever seen, expect for Ryan Gosling, of course. But he's also one of the most intimidating. Is it even legal to look as good as this boy in front of me?

"She left the house without permission." I say firmly trying to hide my nervousness. My palms are already starting to sweat.

He smirks cockily and I can't help but feel like he's making fun of me. I give him a not understanding look.

"What?" I ask looking around to maybe find something funny in my surroundings. No, nothing. I look back at him.

"So you're the new nanny." He said changing the subject. I nod slowly narrowing my eyes. He's up to something.

"Well, I never thought they'd send someone like you." He admits, looking me up and down.

"What do you mean 'someone like me' ?" I ask, crossing my arms over my torso. We're staring at each other intently. If eye murdering could we'd both be definitely dead.

"You're too young, I'm guessing younger than me. You're not going to boss me around." He laughs dryly.

Can I slap this guy already?

I hate people like him, thinking that they can do everything they please. But I guess that's how rich asshole's act when they've got a stick up their arse.

"But still you're going to listen." I challenge. His facial expression directly changes from serious in a playful one. He walks closer to me and bends over so his mouth is next to my ear.

"Make me." He whispers seductively. Those two words send shivers down my spine. I stand there frozen while he smirks at me before turning on his heel and walking away. That cocky a sshole.

I've read much about how he goes to bed with different girls even though he has a girlfriend. Something about him girls just can't reject. I'm different then, because who wants an asshole when there are plenty of good boys on this planet... But good boys don't live where I do.

I decide to go wake up Safaa who currently took a nap after dinner again. She was still young so I think she needs her sleep much. I make my way to her room, my legs still shaking from the previous events.

"Safaa wake up." I shake her body slightly earning a big yawn from the little girl.

"5 minutes." She begs. I give in and close the door behind me.

I walk into the kitchen to see Waliyha and Zayn chatting about something. Waliyha looks annoyed with what her brother has to tell. I walk out of the room deciding it was time to explore the house that looks more like a castle.

»»»

I now knew the house better but still don't find my room, so I search for someone -expect Zayn who isn't even a kid anymore and older than me- who could help me. I found them all, including the boy I wanted to avoid, sitting in the living room. Safaa is watching TV while Waliyha is on her phone. Zayn is spread across a big couch snoring slightly. He even looks cute while sleeping, this isn't fair.

"Do you know where my room is?" I ask coughing awkwardly.

"Yes! I forgot to show you." Safaa half screams jumping up. She takes my hand in her little one. By her sudden excitement Zayn woke up. He stretches slightly making me almost drool on the carpet. His hair is still perfectly even after the nap he just had, f uck him and his perfections. Sucks that his personality has to ruin everything. I felt someone tug on my hand. I looked down to see an impatient Safaa looking up at me.

I follow her as she leads me towards my room. I grab my suitcase on the trail. We walk up the stairs and trough the hallway. She stops in front of the last door, turning around the doorknob to reveal a huge bedroom.

Wide eyed I look around the room.

The walls have a wallpaper with a beautiful pattern. A beautiful king sized bed stands against the wall and next to it there's a window with a sight in the yard. I'm in love with this room. The decoration is just like I'd do it.

"What do you think?" Safaa asks, causing me to snap out of my awe.

"It's beautiful!" I say smiling out of happiness. She gives me a smile before leaving the room. But before she totally leaves she says: "Mum said if you don't like it, you could always change everything."

This is a dream coming true.

I start unpacking my things which only took 5 minutes if you know that I don't own much clothes. When I first get my salary I'll go shopping.

Maybe that'd be a good way to get to know Waliyha a little better.

I change into a shirt and some sleep-shorts.

I twist my hair in a bun and dive in the soft bed. When I finally lay good, I realize I forgot to turn of the lights. With a groan I turn again and push the switch. The darkness takes over and after a few more minutes I fall asleep.