Chapter 34

A/N: WALIYHA IS 16 IN THIS STORY! REMEMBER HER TATTOO?

»»»

ABIGALE

Waliyha, Safaa and I just finished making cupcakes when Zayn enters the kitchen again. A frown clear on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"My mum is coming here. She has some big surprise." He informed. I couldn't help but feel dissapointed. Mrs. Malik didn't exactly 'like' me. After she found Zayn and I having a food fight in our kitchen she started to have a big dislike for me.

"Oh." I said.

"When is mum arriving?" Waliyha asked while taking a bite of her cupcake. I thought Safaa already started her third.

"Tomorrow around 4pm. Doniya is also coming." Zayn answered his sister. She nodded and both her and Safaa left the room. They told me that they wanted a day in their room.

Zayn pulled me towards his body and the disgusting smell of smoke filled my nostrils.

"Zayn, you should really try to stop smoking." I said calmly not wanting to sound demanding at all. It was just a suggestion that'll be good for him.

"I know. It's not that easy tho." He said. "Everytime I try to quit it's like my lungs are burning and I feel sick."

"But if you don't stop you're also messing up your lungs." I argued and he nodded.

I gave him a quick kiss. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked him staring in those brown coloured eyes.

"Lets take a bath." And before I even could progress his words, he swept me off my feet and started walking holding me bridal style.

He entered his basement and walked to the door that lead to the huge bathroom. Without any struggle he opened the door which surprises me since I was not one of the lightest. Zayn placed me back on my feet and started filling the bathtub.

"Undress." He demanded a bit to harshly. He noticed it also. "Please."

I slowly unzipped my jeans and went even slower when it came to pulling it down.

"C'mon it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Zayn winked at me and I blushed.

"Fine." I pulled the jeans down in one swift movement and then directly removed my t-shirt. To hide my embaressement I quickly embraced Zayn so he couldn't see me in my knickers and bra.

"Thanks for giving me a good sight of your bum, baby." Zayn smirked and my heart fluttered at his use of nickname.

I playfully slapped him on the shoulder and looked to the side where the bath was already filled. The water looked pink so I guess Zayn added some foam. That was the most logic.

Without even making a sound Zayn slipped into the steaming water. His eyes were closed as he laid down, a deep sigh leaving his mouth. I took the opportunity to quickly erase my underwear. I mimicked his actions but when my little toe hit the water I quickly pulled back.

"Auwtch." I exclaimed. Zayn chuckled but his eyes remained closed. How can he even be laying in this water.

I tried again and this time the water was more bearable. Soon my two feet were in the water and just when I was about to sit down opposite from Zayn his arms stretched out. "Sit between my legs." He whined. I obeyed and he smiled in content as I finally sat between his legs. I felt quite uncomfortable because I could feel his friend against my back. But I was so relaxed that I didn't care.