Chapter 24

ABIGALE

I look up at surprises not believing he had just said that. A smirk lingers on his lips as he takes in my baffled expression and I fought the urge to not slap him right then and there. Who does he think that he is? Zayn knows Aron doesn't dare to talk back to him using that opportunity to get what he wants.

I open my mouth and he crosses his arms over his chest challenging me to protest. Too bad for him that he can't intimidate me.

"What makes you think I want to drive home with you?" I remark mimicking how he had crossed his arms over his chest.

We're acting like little kids but if he wants to play this game I would make sure to win it.

"Because you don't have a ride otherwise." He replies smoothly making me raise my eyebrows in confusion.

In the corner of my eye I can see Aron and Perrie watching us. The only moment I want Perrie to say something, she keeps quiet. Just my luck.

"Aron will." I tell him. How did he think we got here in the first place?

"No. He can't, isn't that right?" Zayn asks looking up at Aron. Their eyes meet as Zayn gives him a daring look.

"He's right, Abigale. I can't." Aron says giving me compassionate look.

I now glare at Zayn who once again gives me ond of his stupid smirks. I can't help but think how easy Aron gives in to Zayn. He shouldn't be obeying him like that. Zayn does not rule over this city, as he thinks himself.

Aron takes my hand in his and and I'm about to pull back thinking how he could've stood up more for himself but I decide against it. I'll take every chance to make Zayn angry.

And it works.

We make our way over towards the parking lot, a fuming Zayn behind us.

"Aron, can you bring Perrie home?" Zayn asks.

Perrie huffs behind me. I admit that this is an asshole move from Zayn. How could he treat his girlfriend like this.

"Zayn." She whines taking his arm and whispering something in his ear. He pulls back annoyed.

"I could care less." He answers in a warning tone. She rolls her eyes stalking towards Aron's car. Aron gives me a kiss on the cheek saying goodbye before following behind her. Zayn and I are now alone.

I awkwardly follow him towards his car and I get into the passenger seat.

"So what do we have to talk about?" I ask annoyed looking outside.

"Us."

My head turns towards him with a scowl. He is focused on the road with his hands clenched around the steering wheel. What did he just say? After what he had done, how did he even dare.

"Zayn-" I'm cut off.

"No, Abigale. I didn't lie to you. I'm not in a relationship with Perrie nor have I been in one during the time we hung out. Everything I told my mum was a lie, just me telling her what she wanted to hear. Perrie took advantage of me, threatening to tell my mum if I went back to you and didn't do as she pleased." He explains frustratedly.

I let his words sink in, wondering if he was speaking the truth. It sounds like something Perrie would do, she'd do anything to get what she wants. But I also know Zayn is good at coming up with excuses.

Zayn looks at me a hint of hope in his eyes. I look ahead of me not finding any words to say. The new information is overwhelming me as I don't know what to believe.

His gaze turns from hopeful to mad as he picks up the speed. I do not dare to say something about it and soon he pulls up in the garage of his house.

Without a word he gets out of the car slamming his door shut hard I almost thought it'd fall off.

"Zayn!" I yell surprising myself as I run behind him up the steps.

He turns around and just before he could walk in, I grab his face in my hands kissing him. He is taken back at first, but then he sneaks his arms around my waist as he pulls me closer.

I missed this so much. I missed him so much.

He opens the door while still holding me close to him. Without a warning he picks me up bridal style and a giggle escapes my lips. I really like this side of him.

I leave a trail of kisses down his neck as he carries me down his hallway and into his room. I'm laid down on his bed and he is now hovering above me.

"I hate not talking to you." He says just before dipping his head down and kissing me again.

"Me too." I answer when he pulls back slightly giving me the space to.

I pull him back to me, ours lips meeting again as our make-out session gets more heated every second. When he starts pulling at the hem of my sweater and I know I had to stop this.

"No, Zayn. I'm not ready for that." I tell him awkwardly looking away.

He nods in understanding before pulling on my chin to face him again.

"I'll wait for you, baby." He winks. I smile happily as he lays down besides me, looking into my eyes.

"I missed you." He whispers making my heart flutter at his words.

"I missed you too." I answer honestly.

"Do you mind if I sleep here?" I ask noticing it's already 10pm.

I'm so glad Doniya is here otherwise I'd be in so much trouble.

"I wouldn't let you leave anyways." He answers making me smile. Why can't I have this sweet Zayn all the time instead of the asshole one?

He stands up from the bed, removing his t-shirt slowly from his body making sure I could see every single muscle present in his upper body. How can someone look this good? He throws the t-shirt my way, sending me a wink. Afterwards he grabs a fresh pair of boxers also tossing them my way.

"Thank you." I tell him, also standing up and walking towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Just change here." Zayn rolls his eyes at me.

"Alright than."

I turn back around and peel off my sweater and t-shirt. I'm now only in my bra and jeans. I can feel Zayn's intense stare on my back.

I quickly pull his t-shirt over my head, removing my bra from beneath it. I hear him scoff as I let it fall on the ground.

"Zayn, can you please turn around." I ask. I don't want to pull down my pants and knickers in front of him. That'd be a bit too much eventhough every other girl would probably be happy to do this in front of him. The thought burdens me.

He turns around taking out his phone. It surprises me that he complied this easily. Knowing him I thought he would've at least protested first. I pull down the jeans and knickers. I get into the boxers scared that he'd turn around any moment. When I look back at Zayn, I see him watching a black screen.

Wait a second.

"Did you watch me, using your screen as mirror?" I ask in disbelief. He turns around smirking brightly. He is smarter than I thought.

"Baby, you know that eventually I always get what I want." And with that he steps into the bathroom.

That son of a bitch.