Chapter 35

ABIGALE

"What's wrong?" I asked Zayn. Slowly I walked over to him and sat down on the stool to his left.

"It's my fault." He sighed deeply still not looking up.

"That's not true! You have nothing to do with what happened up there." I calmly stated.

"Nothing!" He looked up at me his eyes staring madly into mine. "Everything. She sees those things from me! She thinks it's acceptable just because I'm such a f uck-up!" He yelled. I knew he was doing this to get rid of his frustration, I tried not to feel hurt at his tone.

"Zayn.. that was her choice. Not yours, don't blame yourself for that. Maybe you should just go talk to her and after that we can go for the party." I gave him a encouraging nod.

"Okay." He breathed. A small smile played on his lips at the mention of the party.

We both stood up from our stools and I leaned in kissing him. The kiss fastly turned into more.

"Eww." Doniya's voice made me jump away from Zayn, breaking our kiss. Zayn groaned and placed a quick kiss on my temple.

"Hi." He murmured to Doniya before leaving us alone clearly annoyed. I didn't waste time to run into Doniya's arms.

"I missed you." I said as I pulled back. We still held each others hands smiling widely.

"I missed you too. Now tell me everything about you and my brother."

That was how basically our conversation started for a few hours.

ZAYN

I quietly knocked on her door hoping she didn't hear. That would've been a good excuse for not having to talk to her right now.

But luck wasn't on my side as the door cracked open a bit. As soon as she saw me she tried to slam it shut again but I put my foot inbetween and pushed my way in.

"We need to talk, Waliyha." I sighed while making my way over to the edge of her bed. I sat down and patted the space beside me. This was so awkward.

"I don't want to talk with you right now." She frowned remaining standing as her arms closed over her chest.

"We are going to talk one way or another." I mimicked her actions crossing my arms over my torso.

"Fine." She huffed and sat next to me. I was only doing this for Abigale.

"Sorry that I was so rude to Grason." I apologized.

"Mason." She corrected harshly. I rolled my eyes at her annoyance.

"Whatever." I honestly couldn't care less about that little fucker's name.

"Are you here to be rude to me? Because you can just leave then." Waliyha pointed to the door and I sighed once again.

"Sorry, I'm still your big brother and I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did." I almost whispered. My head hung low, I really was a f uck-up.

"But at the end you found Abigale." Waliyha gave my hand a light squeeze.

"I'm only twenty this isn't the end yet." I said. Obviously I hoped that Abby and I would last forever but you never know that for sure. Since when did I get so whipped?

"I believe in you guys. I totally ship Zabby." She smirked patting my back.

I laugh dryly. This conversation changed quickly to another subject.

"But anyways, just make sure to do what feels right and if he tries to do things that you don't like, come to me." I never, ever had a conversation like this with one of my sisters. It was different but nice.