Chapter 7

Attention: I know there are a lot of grammar/content mistakes. Don't point them out too much. I'm working on it.

ABIGALE

The next morning I directly start with preparing breakfast. But when I'm on my way to the kitchen I bump into someone I'd rather not see.

"Watch where you walk, maid." She scoffs pushing past me. What's her problem?

"Excuse me, it seems like you've got some face on your make up." I fake smiled at her. She gasps at my bad comeback, but it was the only one I could think of.

"You did not just say that?" She screams the question making me cringe at the horrible high pitched sound.

"Oh I did!" I yell back jumping on top of her. I pull her hair and she is just about to slap me in the face when..

I shoot up, waking up from the nightmare I just had.

I slide out of my bed and quickly walk towards the bathroom. I place my two hands at each side of the sink and watch myself in the mirror. I look like a mess. My face is sweaty and red. I splash some cold water on my face erasing the sweat.

Why did I have this dream? Why was it about her. I barely even know her. I've got stupid dreams since I was young so somewhere it makes sense, but still. I walk back to my bed and sit down on the edge of it. I look at the time.

The red digits show 2 AM. I sigh deeply.

I stand up again and quietly walk towards the door, opening it while not trying to make a sound. I do the same thing while walking downstairs. I walk through the dark hallway, putting my hands in front of me. It is too dark in here to see anything. I try to find my way when my hands bump into something hard. I slide my hands over the object when I feel it move up and down slowly. Warm breath fans my face. It's a chest. I jump back in surprise and manage to hold in a scream by putting my hands over my mouth.

"Don't kidnap me." I say quickly going in defense mode shielding my face with my arms. Maybe I watch too much horror movies. A voice lowly starts laughing in front of me.

"I think you're pretty save here." Zayn says. He takes a few steps towards me. I don't back off and stand my ground.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. I'm surprised at how bitchy that came out of my mouth.

"Well, since it's my house I should ask that question." He challenges. Does he ever just answer my questions like a normal person would?

"I couldn't sleep." I say crossing my arms over my chest awaiting his answer now.

"I'm going out so if you excuse me." He says pushing past me but I grab his wrist surprising myself and him.

"What are you doing?" He hisses trying to pull his arm out of my grasp. It doesn't take long before he is free from my grasp.

"You aren't going anywhere at this hour." I snap. My job is taking care of Mrs Malik's children so I can't let him go on this hour. Even though he is older than me I've got a feeling I'm ahead of him mentally.

"Who do you think you are!" He exclaims angrily his frame towering above me. I'm intimidated, but I try to not show it.

"This is a part of my job." I try to stand my ground.

Zayn comes closer towards me, his warm breath now fanning my face.

I'm about to ask what he's doing when I'm cut off by his lips being pushed on mine. I stand there froze, totally in shock.

His lips caress mine as I catch myself slowly giving into him.

Sh*t. I curse to myself. But how good can a kiss be. His hand cups my cheek pulling me even closer to him. Our lips move together perfectly as if they're made for each other.

Zayn pulls back and in the light of the moon that's shining through the window I can see him smirking cockily. I'm lost for words as I'm still in shock about what had happened. I just stand there like the fool I am. He winks at me before walking out of the door without me protesting this time.

I mentally slap myself as I realise this was just an act to get out and he succeeded. I'm a fool.

ZAYN

"This is a part of my job." She explains like she's my f*cking mother or something. Who does she think she is?

Plan B.

I lean in as I see her opening her mouth slightly to tell something, but I close the inches between our lips not wanting to hear another word.

First she seems taken back, but to my surprise she gives in and slowly her lips start to follow my movements. It's funny how easily I can fool her. I'd lie though if I'd say the kiss is bad.

I pull back knowing what an effect this has on her. She loves it.

Abigale is standing there, her big brown eyes wide in shock. I smirk at her and walk out of the front door.

I press the lock sign on my keys to see which car keys I took this time. My Range Rover's lights beep. I slide in the drivers seat and take off towards the party Perrie had invited me to. It's not like I go for her. She's great to forget everything for a while, if you know what I mean, but I don't have feelings for her. I don't have feelings for anyone and that will never change.

Since her I don't do feelings anymore. I'm never getting hurt like that again.

I'm about to get wasted tonight. I arrive at the house where the party is. Everywhere I see people dancing, making out, drinking. In the front yard and on the balcony, in the yard of the neighbours...people everywhere. The house also looks good filled. I walk inside pushing myself trough the dancing crowd. Some girls even try to get some but I simply ignore them. I'm about to go to the bar when someone throws herself at me. I look down at the familiar body grinding against my crotch. She's waisted as fuck already.

"Hey zaynie!" She smiles pulling me in for a hug. I don't hug back, just giving her a friendly pet on the back. That should do.

"They've got rooms upstairs." She winks trying to be seductive. Unknowingly I think of the times Abigale bites her lip without realizing it herself and how sexy it looks.

Wait, what?

Perrie rubs her hand over my crotch waking me from my disturbing thoughts. Oh she was already going that way. Perrie is dumb but man, she is good in bed. Especially when she is drunk.

"Be ready. I'm coming!" I shout over the music pointing towards the stairs. She nods and stumbles drunkenly towards the stairs. I roll my eyes and grab some shots which were standing on the bar.

I gulp them all down and ask for some more. It doesn't take all too long before I get pretty wasted. When I make it upstairs, I walk towards a random door revealing a couple having sex. I directly close the door. I laugh at myself and then I see Perrie standing in the door frame. She points inside with a seductive smile on her lips while wiggling her eyebrows. I nod walking over to her. I take one last big gulp from my beer and let it fall in the hallway as she pulls me inside.