Chapter 32

WARNING MATURE CONTENT (cringe)

ABIGALE

I'm silently crying on my bed when I hear the front door slam shut. He had ran out the room 15 minutes ago and the only thing I felt right now is hurt. Was this really it? The thought of him chosing her above me tortures me.

Are we supposed to end up this way? I hate movies for making me believe you can actually get a happy end.

I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Is there someone in the house? My breath hitches in my throat. Nora and I are the only one home and I'm positive her steps aren't that heavy.

The door of my bedroom swings open and I almost shriek until I see the person in the door frame. Zayn.

"What? How?" I ask confused. I thought I had heard him leave just moments ago.

"She left." He announces, guilt visible in his eyes from what he had just done for me.

"You chose me?" I ask in disbelief. He was so determined to let her stay.

He walked over to me and kneels down between my legs. His two fingers went under my chin and lifted my head up to meet his eyes.

"I'd always chose you. F*ck, I'd chose you over and over again." He says while his thumb strokes my cheek.

My heart flutters at his sweet words. I stand up pulling him up with me and place my arms around his neck while our foreheads rest against each other.

"I love you." I whisper.

"And I love you, baby. So much." He answers just before kissing me.

This kiss isn't as needy as it was the other times. It's tender and passionate as it takes my breath away. My skin tingles with electricity and if I weren't already dizzy of being sick, I'd definitely be now.

"I still can't believe it." The words leave from between my lips before my mind could process them.

"Abigale, you're the best that ever happened to me. How could I let something like that go? I'm an idiot, but not that stupid." He smirks and I nod agreeing.

"Please never go." I close the place between our lips again wanting this moment to never be over.

I pull his colar and take a step backwards so we both fall back on the soft mattress. I'm beneath him as his body straddles mine.

I crawl a bit backwards so we're both laying on the middle of the bed. My hands automatically reach out to his hair as I tugg at it's roots. He groans in pleasure at the gesture. With one hand I start to tug at the hem of his t-shirt indicating that he should take it off. To my surprise his hand takes mine and pushes it away, stopping me.

I frown deeply at his action. Why is he rejecting me? Feeling a bit ashamed, I let go of him. He must see my confusion as he quickly starts to shake his head wildly.

"No, no. I just want you to be ready, if we bring this any further I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself." He admits silently.

I'm ready. I've never been more ready. I really want this.

"Zayn," I wipe my thumb over his under lip. "I'm ready."

His eyes go wide in surprise by my words. "Are you sure?" He asks carefully and I nod before pulling him back down to me. He now lets me pull his t-shirt over his head and after he does the same with mine. Things are escalating quickly.

My fingers trail down over the black ink on his toned chest while we kiss passionately.

I'm only left in my bra and jeans in front of Zayn and it surprises me that I don't feel as insecure of my body as I thought I would.