Chapter 22

ZAYN

"I want nothing to do with you anymore!" Abigale yelled in my face before she ran away from me.

"Abigale!" I tried yelling after her but I hear her bedroom door had already been slammed shut. I stand here baffled. She just broke up with me.

"Zayn." My mum called from the kitchen. I walked towards her leaning up against the door frame. I rubbed the back of my neck thinking of what just happened with Abigale. Suddenly I realized what had happened. She heard me talking about Perrie.

I fucked this up big time. Again.

"Perrie is coming over for dinner Zayn so go to your room and make sure you're ready." My mum said sternly. I obliged her going down the stairs towards my room.

Why'd Perrie come over? She ran away after we fought that night and we broke up and now she was coming? She was just doing this to annoy me. I knew her, she was going to take advantage of this situation. She knew I had lied to my mum about this.

I quickly pulled on a white shirt and black jeans. I add some more gel in my hair, I didn't even knew why I suddenly had the urge to look good, with Abigale I could just be myself.

Abigale.

She wanted to have nothing to do with me anymore and for the first time in my life I cared.

»»»

ABIGALE

I woke up from my nap and walked into my room. I felt empty. Maybe a shower would help me. I scratch the top of my head and feel something sticky in it.

The yoghurt.

Now I definitely had to take a shower. I let the hot water stream over my body. I couldn't help but cry again. Zayn was the first one I truly liked and than this happens. I sat down in the shower don't caring about anything else. Why is this so hard?

"Abigale?" Safaa yelled slamming on the door of my bedroom. I stood up and turned down the water.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Mum is cooking dinner tonight, it's ready in 15 minutes so be there." She said.

"Okay." I silently answered her, doubting that she actually heard me.

I didn't want to see Zayn but I'd be rude to say no to Mrs. Malik.

I wear a skinny jeans and a grey sweater. I pull my hair in a high ponytail and added a bit make-up to make sure it didn't looked like I cried.

I walk downstairs and into the dinner room, almost gasping out loud when I see Perrie sitting with Zayn next to her, his arm loosely hanging around her shoulder. His eyes meet mine and he gives me a sour look, one full with regret. He is about to retract his arm but Perrie took the hand and entwined it with hers. I felt like crying again. I fought the urge and sat down opposite of Perrie. She smiled fakely at me and so did I at her. How could he do this?

Waliyha also enters the room, a murderous glare on her face. I'm happy that someone was on my side, it feels good. She sits down next to me and leans into my side, her mouth close to my ear.

"How much do I get if I ask her if she enjoyed circus camp?" She whispered motioning towards Perrie's make-up. A small giggle leaves my lips causing Perrie to glare at the both of us.

I give Waliyha a look, silently telling her she shouldn't say that but Perrie has already heard.

"Baby, are you just going to let your sister say that?" Perrie asks fake offended. She looks up at Zayn with a fake pout.