Chapter 14

^^ The dress

ABIGALE

I wake up feeling someone's arms around my waist. First I'm shocked, but then I realize it's Zayn. I turn around to face him. He looks so cute and peaceful when he sleeps.

My eyes fall on his bare chest and I pull the sheets a little lower so I can see his tattoos more clearly. I draw them over with my index finger. I was going lower with my finger without noticing when Zayn his eyes snap open. When he sees me with my fingers on his abs he smirks widely.

"Go further." He dares putting his hands behind his head looking smug.

"No." I protest trying to get out of the bed, but once again, as always, he pulls me back down. I fall onto bed as he holds me against his chest.

"One minute." He mutters with pleading voice. I can't say no to that.

"Okay, one minute. But then we've got to get up." He nods and I smile at him as I turn my body around to face him. I thought that he meant hugging for a minute, but when his lips meet mine I now understand his true intentions.

I don't mind though. I

I kiss him back, our lips now slowly moving against each other as his tongue slips into my mouth.

"One minute is over." I announce suddenly, pushing him back and getting out of the bed before he could get to me. I give him a sweet smile as he sticks out his middle finger at me while groaning into the pillow. I chuckle at his frustration.

"I hate you for doing this to me." He groans.

"Well, if you hate me, I surely have to leave the room."

"No you're gonna stay."He says pointing to the empty spot next to him in the bed.

"Make me." I reply, without thinking about my words. He looks confused first, but then I take off running. I hear him jump up from bed as I run as fast as possible through his hallway and into the kitchen. I can hear him run through the hallway as I quickly make my way upstairs. My heart beat quickens when I hear him close behind me. I reach my room and I jump inside, but just when I'm about to close the door a hand pushes against it making me fall back when the door slams open. I land onto the floor -not softly may I add- and Zayn runs over to me.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" He laughs while sticking out his hand to pull me up. I grab his hand glaring at him while he keeps laughing.

I groan rubbing my behind with my hand. That'll hurt for a while.

"I'm sorry." Zayn says now, but I know he didn't mean it. I asked for it anyways.

"It's not your fault I shouldn't have let you chase after me as if we're five." I chuckle, seeing the humour in the situation. My behind really hurts though.

"Yeah, it was fun tho." He says still laughing as he watches me make strange faces as I touch the sore spot.

"Are you gonna keep laughing at me being in pain?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows at him, trying to mock being mad.

"Maybe." He says. I slap him playfully on the arm.

"Can you get me something to wear. I'm gonna clean this mess." I say referring to the clothes on the ground and my million empty water bottles. He nods walking towards it, but I soon regret my question when I realize he'll also pick out a bra and panties. Sh*t.

Please don't mention that, please don't mention that.

"Can I also choose your underwear?" He asks sending a wink my way.