Chapter 33

ABIGALE

Zayn and I are silently laying in bed, naked at that may I add. The only thing you can hear is our heavy breathing.

After five minutes I decide to break the comfortable silence between us.

"When are my two babies coming back?" I ask him as confusion crosses his face.

"I mean Waliyha and Safaa." I really don't know why I called them that aloud. But it's true though, it's how I think of them in my head.

"Tomorrow, I guess." He shrugs and I nod.

"I'm gonna miss you when summer is over. That's in a week and a half." I pout while laying my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around my waist protectively making my heart warm up at the sweet gesture.

"Try not to think about that right now." He says, while placing a stroke of hair behind my ear.

I hum in agreement. "Alright."

After what we did, I feel like I'm in this weird trance. It's like nothing can happen to me or us anymore. Also now that I've tasted of this, I don't think I'll ever get enough of him.

"Where did Nora go?" I dare to ask after a while. I know how hard it was for him to throw his best friend out of the house after I selfishly asked that from him.

But I'm not going to hide how happy I am he did. That girl has a lot of jealousy in that petite body of hers, but so do I.

"I don't know honestly." He replies way too calmly.

"Oh."

"You know that you're mine, right?" He asks suddenly taking me by surprise. My heart flutters at his words.

"I do." I answer while giving his chest a small peck on the place where the lips are tattoed. In the meanwhile his hand combs through my hair soothingly.

"I want you to know that I understand though. If a guy would've randomly shown up here and ly with you in a hammock, I'd probably beat the shit out of him." He murmurs jealously.

"I don't like your violent side." I tell him.

"I'm just saying."

"I know. I love you." I say and mean it after giving him a peck on the lips.

"And I love you, baby." His hand strokes my cheek before reconnecting our lips again.

"What do we do after summer?" I ask eventhough he had asked me not to think about it anymore. I just can't help the anxious feeling building inside of me when I think of having to leave him to attend college. When will I see him? Will I see him? I've got so many questions.

"Stop thinking about that." He answers maybe a bit too harshly. I nod, slowly biting my lip as I fight back other questions I want to ask.

I don't want to ruin the moment so I just let it go. I can still ask them another time when he's more open to answering them.

"Who was your first?" I ask pure out of interest. I've wondered this before, Zayn is quite closed off and there are lots of things I still want to learn about him.

"Well, I think I was fifteen when I lost my virginity to an eightteen years old girl. She's the daughter of one of my mum's clients. I didn't care to remember her name. But that was totally different from now. I didn't have any feelings for her. That only happened with Rose and you."

The moment the words have left his lips I can see the regret in his eyes. The last thing isn't something I wanted to know, eventhough I did already, or wanted to hear coming from him. Especially after the special moment we had shared.

"Oh." I answer.

"I'm so sorry, it just kinda came out. You know how things went between me and her." He defends and I simply nod. I'm not feeling like arguing right now. We've done that enough already.

"I'm tired." I tell him as I turn around to face the other way.

"Me too."

»»»

The next morning I jump out of the bed as soon as I recognize the voices coming from downstairs. I struggle with quickly pulling on some clothes.

When I get to the kitchen I see them eating breakfast.

"Aby!" Waliyha greets as soon as I walk in and she runs over to give me a hug.

Soon Safaa follows as I pick her up. With her on my arm I look around to find the darkhaired boy I love.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask.

"He's in the yard, smoking a cigarette." Waliyha answers and I nod eventhough I hate that bad habit of his. But after all it's his life and I can't control his actions.

Yesterday after sleeping for a while Zayn and I had woken up and watched a movie. After what he had said about Rose I acted a bit colder towards him. It just makes me feel bad for some reason. I know I'm just overreacting though. He knows that too.

"Can we make cake?" Safaa asks while playing with my hair.

"Of course we can." I tell her with a smile. After putting her on the ground, she runs towards a drawer where she grabs a cookbook.

The title reads 'Cupcakes for beginners.' I smile and wonder how I hadn't found those before. We could've made some other things already if I had.

"I think I know a recipe myself." I tell her and she nods while keeping the book under her arm. I suppose it can come in handy.

That's when I hear the back door open, a relaxed Zayn walks inside. When he sees me a smile appears on his lips. I'm happy he isn't annoyed with my behaviour from yesterday.

Zayn walks over to me and places an arm around my waist. He leans in for a kiss but I push him away while scrunching up my nose.

"Brush your teeth." I demand and he gives me a confused look.

"I don't like the smell of cigarettes." I explain myself eventhough I've kissed him many times before after he had smoked one. But I want to make a point and hopefully have him quit.

"No kiss than." He shrugs his shoulders unbothered and turns around. I swear that this boy is shaking his arse on purpose when he walks away to pester me.

Oh well fuck it. I run towards him and make him turn around before planting my lips on his.

"Here you have your kiss." I tell him fake annoyed before turning back around and making sure to shake my hips just like he had done.

I notice Waliyha sitting at the kitchen table, nervously fiddling with her hands while staring down at her phone. Ignoring her odd behaviour I conclude that it's probably nothing.

"Can we start?" Safaa asks excited and I nod.

"Yes, we can."

»»»

Question: who do you imagine Abigale as? I'm curious

VOTE PLS