Chapter 19

The vacation villa looks a bit like this, but slightly different at the top.

»»»

ABIGALE

The next morning I wake up seeing I've got a message from Zayn.

*Be ready at 7 pm. You three need clothes for 5 days, warm weather.*

I read the message a few times over again. Where is he taking us? I'm a curious person if it comes to surprises.5 Days what will that be?

I wake up the girls and tell them to make their luggage.

They obey and just like me they're very exited. I think it will be somewhere where it's kinda warm. I'm sure.

I look at the clock it's only 12 AM. Wait did I sleep that long? I directly go to the kitchen starting to prepare the dinner.

»»»

The day went everything expect fast. We did several things to make the time go faster but after we did something it was always just five minutes later. But now it's 6 PM. Finally!

I drag all the luggage downstairs and placed them in the hall. We wait in silence till we hear a car stop infront of the door. I swing it open but to my disappointment it isn't Zayn but someone I've never saw before.

"My name is Derek and I'm Zayn his friend. He asked me to pick you guys up and drive you to the airport." He says with his hands lazily in his pockets. The air is smashed out of my lungs.  Airport means airplanes, air plains mean heights, I'm afraid of heights.

Waliyha saw me shocked as she gives my hand a little squeeze.

"Don't be scared it'll be just fine." She says giving me a reassuring smile. It's weird tp be calmed by someone who is ages younger. But I've got to admit it helps.

Derek takes our luggage and puts everything in his black Range Rover. I sit in the passenger seat and the girls behind us. We take off and drive towards the airport. I've never been in a plane before... What will this bring?

I thought Derek would stop in front of the airport entree but he drives towards the back of it. He stops in front of two huge gates and a man walks towards us. Derek rolls the window down.

"Malik plane." He says casually.

W-wait, does Zayn has got his own airplane?

The man outside the car nods and a few seconds later the gates open as we drive further. The amount of planes surprises me. I see in the huge building on the side people excitingly watching some planes take off. We keep driving on the way for the cars as he stops in front of a huge plane.

Derek steps out of the car and jogs around opening the door for me.

I murmur a thank you as he does the same for Waliyha and Safaa. A man walks down the stairs which leads inside of the plane.

"You've got to be Abigale." The man says. I nod confused.

"I'm your pilot for today." He says adding a wink.

"How do you know my name?" I ask abruptly.

"Darling, Zayn told me about you." He says smiling. I feel a blush creep on my cheeks.

"Oh." Is the only thing I manage to say.

"Lets go." He says. I see Derek putting the luggage in the plane. I follow the pilot upstairs while holding Safaa her hand.

My mouth falls agape when I see the inside of the plane. This isn't like a normal plane. This is a little house! Wait...

"Where's Zayn, Mister..uh" I ask, I don't know his name.