Chapter 2

E/c=eye color
H/c=hair color
F/s= favorite song (with lyrics you weirdos)

Mark's POV

"You can come home with me if you want." I said. She nodded and smiled. I lead her to my car and opened the door for her to get in. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her. She was beautiful. The way her h/c hair fell just below her shoulders and how her e/c eyes seemed to catch the sunlight. The idea of her hurting herself like she did is enough to make me cry.

I turn on the radio and f/s started playing and I heard her singing along quietly. Her voice was beautiful. I almost missed the turn into my driveway because I was listening to her. We pulled in right as the song stopped and,to be honest,I was quite disappointed.

"Oh,by the way,I have some friends over. I hope you don't mind." I remembered.

"Oh,no. That's fine." She said nervously. 'She's so cute.' I thought to myself, "What?! Mark, no. You just met her. Stop that."

As soon as we stepped in the door we heard who could only be Jack screaming "HA. TAKE THAT YE BASTARDS." I sighed, shut the door behind us, and lead Y/N into the living room.

In there was Felix,Marzia,Jack,and Wade were playing Minecraft on the Xbox360. "Guys this game is stupi-" Wade began. I coughed and their attention turned to Y/N and me.

"Who's this?" Jack said with a smirk. Y/N sneakily hid behind me. "This is Y/N." I said, shooting Jack a warning glare,"She's gonna be staying with us for a while."

"Oh sweet,bro." Felix said, returning his attention to the game. Wade just gave her a goofy smile and pulled out his phone.

"Hey there,Y/N!" Marzia smiled, walking over to us and holding out her hand. Y/N smiled shyly and shook it. I put my arm around Y/N's shoulder and lead her past Jack and Felix,who were screaming at each other, into the kitchen.

"So what would you like to eat?" I asked after noticing that it's supper time.

She blushed and looked at the ground,"Anything is ok with me."
I leaned in close and whispered,"You need to come up with something. If you don't I'll need to ask those goofy goobers." I pointed to the living room.

She giggled and looked up at me,"I do kinda like pancakes."

"Well pancakes it is then." I chuckled and gathered the ingredients,"You can go in there with them if you want."  I glanced up at her and saw her nod and walk into the living room. I hope the guys behave...

Your POV

I nodded and walked to the living room. Jack, Felix, and Wade were sitting on the couch playing Minecraft and I guess Marzia had gone somewhere else. I sat down next to Jack on the couch seeing how there weren't any other places to sit that didn't have boxes or bags on them. It was kinda cramped there.

My bandaged arm brushed against Jack's shoulder as I sat down and Jack turned to me and smiled. "Hi there." He said in a thick Irish accent,"Y/N, isn't it?"

"Y-yes." I stammered. I felt slightly uncomfortable here so close to a stranger.

"You don't need to be scared, lassie, I won't bite." He laughed and returned to his game. "FELIX WHAT THE HELL. THAT WAS MY HOUSE."

"WAS. IT WAS YOUR HOUSE,YOU IRISH TRASH. HA. TAKE THAT." Felix retorted.

I quickly zoned out and my mind was overcome with thoughts and questions. Why was I here? I should be at work. What happened to me? Why did Mark care enough to take me here? Where even am I? I can't have feelings for this guy I just met, that's insane.