Chapter 14 XXX

Hey guys,player here. Just wanted to make it clear that this chapter is daddy kink. Sorry! If you don't like it it'll be over in the next chapter,I promise. Thanks for all the feedback you guys are giving and I'm not planning on doing anything special for 2k but I'll take any suggestions! Now on with the chapter:

Y/N's POV

"I believe I did." Mark whispered,his voice gravelly. I looked up into his normally loving brown eyes only to see lust-filled darker ones in their place. His glare bore through my surface and into my mind,making a shiver run down my spine. I couldn't help but look away.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a smirk on his face. He was obviously more dominant but I might as well give him a run for his money.

"So what are you gonna do..." I put my hands on his torso and stood on my tiptoes to seem as big as him,"Daddy." I used the nickname again. So far it seemed to do the trick and I was officially determined to tease the hell out of him.

Make pinned me against the wall and attacked my neck. So much for teasing.
I moaned loudly as he found my sweet spot and started sucking and nibbling on it,forming a fresh hickey. It surprised me that he already knew where it was.

Before I knew it he had picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bedroom. At this point my original intention was completely lost and after looking at the tent in his pants I could tell he was just as desperate for 'attention' as I was.

Mark laid me down on the bed and I grabbed the collar of his shirt,bringing him down with me. He connected our lips again and we undressed each other during our heated make-out session. Once again,his perfectly toned bare torso caught my attention. His muscles flexed with every move he made as he got on top of me. His forceful,but yet gentle,hands spread my legs apart.

I could tell the teasing was over when he slowly pushed into me. I gasped and gripped the sheets. His size was something I might never get used to.

Mark used his right hand to support himself while his other wandered from my neck to my hip while I got adjusted. I bit my lip and nodded when I was ready and he began thrusting in and out of me,maybe a little faster than I liked but his moans and grunts kept me focused on the pleasure.

As he found my g-spot my hands found their way to his hair. He began pounding into me and my response was a series of long,pleasure moans and shrieks of pleasure. Sweat began to form on his hairline and I dug my fingernails into his back out of both pleasure and sexual frustration.

I already felt myself coming close and I guess,in a hazy,lustful state,I didn't know how close because I came without warning. That must have triggered Mark because,to my dismay,he groaned loudly and released his seed inside of me.

I had told Mark last time that I was on the pill,but unfortunately I hadn't taken it in a while and,anybody who's had sex while on birth control,knows that it doesn't always work. In fact,for some,if fails more often than not.

Apparently the realization hadn't hit him yet because he collapsed on top of me,a sweaty,panting mess. I was trembling,but for a different reason rather than getting down from my high. Sure,that was some of the best sex I'd ever had but probably NOT the way I wanted to get pregnant. Especially since I'm not even married to the father of my potential child.

"Calm down calm down." I thought to myself,"We'll just check it in a few days and everything will be ok. Just don't say anything to hi-"
"That was great." Mark chuckled breathlessly,breaking me out of my thoughts. He sat up,leaning on his elbows which were on either side of my head.
"Yeah." I breath,smiling at him. I had expected that I'd have to fake it,but seeing his smile triggered me to return it naturally. It was actually rather surprising because nobody had ever made me smile before,at least,like he was able to.

He kissed me on the lips,long and sweet. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,player here.

Yeah there's no excuse for me to have taken so long to write this BUT I HAVE AN EXCUSE ANYWAY.

I've got to be In ThE MoOd to write smut. Especially Daddy Kink.

But anyway,I think I have a plan for the book now but,like always,suggestions are appreciated.

Anyway,thank you all so much for reading,and I will see YOU,in the next chapter.
Bye bye!