Chapter 18

Mark's POV (finally,I know.)

I took Y/N's hand in mine and got down on one knee. There was still just enough light to show her beautiful face,which was showing an expression of confusion and surprise.

"Y/N,I love you." I begin. There was no telling how many times I'd rehearsed this. "You have made me the happiest man in the world. I've been through so much in my life. Heartbreak,pain,depression. And before you came along I never thought I'd be able to survive this life,and if I hadn't met you I'm confident I wouldn't be here today. Y/N,you are depression's key. You've saved my life. I know we haven't known each other for very long but...." I take a small,blue velvet box out of my pocket and opened it to reveal a silver diamond ring. I heard her let out a muffled sob as she held her hands over her mouth.

"Y/N L/N,will you marry me?" I asked,gazing into her teary eyes. She nodded quickly and put out her hand.

Then I did something I had wanted to do ever since the day I met this girl. I put the sparkling proposal ring onto her shaky,delicate hand. And then I stood up and kissed her. It was unlike any kiss we had ever shared before. It held all types of emotions,love included. But I think the biggest change is that I was kissing her as my fiancée instead my of girlfriend.

When we broke it I stared into her stunning E/C eyes. The world seemed to be blurry and far away and my mind was empty of everything but an overwhelming emotion of love and happiness. Nothing else seemed to matter except for her.

A small gust of wind blew past us,rustling the leafs and reminding me that,unfortunately,time is still moving without me. Or without us,should I say.

"Us...." I thought to myself as I take in a slow breath,letting the fresh spring air flow through my system. "We're a family now. Me,Y/N,Chica and....the baby...." A tear escaped my eye and slid down my cheek,moist trail it left behind feeling slightly cold.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asks softly,the moonlight exposing her worried expression.
I felt the corners of my lips tug into a smile as I whisper,"Not what's wrong. More like what's right." Another tear fell against my will. Overwhelming happiness flooded inside me but all I felt like doing was standing here with her hands in mine.

There was a short pause before she asked again,"Then....what's right?"
"Everything." I reply shortly. "I'm the husband of an extraordinary woman. I'm a father. I'm standing on a hill in the park,looking at something so much more beautiful than stars." I see her fight back a smile although the blush is clear on her face.

"And I'm happy....." I breath,"That's what's right."

Chica's POV

Borf. Excuse me.

I sat on the dewy grass and looked up at Daddy Mark and Y/N. I had used to be the only lady in his life for a long time and was- borf,pardon- nervous that she would take my master away from me. But after a few days of knowing her I LOVED her. She's pretty and kind. Gives good belly rubs and knows when I want to go for a walk.

But despite all of the good tummy rubs and back scratches,I love her because she makes Daddy Mark happy. Which is something he hasn't been for a long time. Sometimes he would go days without making new videos or taking me for a walk. I care about Daddy Mark. A lot. He saved me from a bad life,so I allowed Y/N to do the same for him. He deserves her. And she deserves him.

Borf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,Player here.

What is UP! It's been a while,hasn't it? Well if I updated every day you wouldn't be so excited.

Strategy. That's what this is. Definitely not me being too lazy to get off my ass and write. Nope not at all.

So I've decided that at the end of the book I'm gonna post a chapter with all the good (or bad) thoughts on this book. So make sure to comment and chances are you'll get a shout out.
Not everybody is going to make that chapter.

This book apparently has become really popular so comments are off the charts. Just write me a thought on the book and I'll see if I can remember you!

Anyway,thank you all so much for reading,and I will see YOU
In the next chapter
Bye bye!!