Chapter 19

Song on next place ^

Y/N's POV

"Oh. My. Gosh..." Samantha says slowly as she looks me up and down inside the small dressing room. Various racks of wedding dresses were scattered across the room and mirrors hung on the walls. Pretty much everything was white.

"Is that a good oh my gosh or a bad oh my gosh?" I ask,feeling a little self-conscious in the flowing,lacy wedding dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and cringed. It looked so elegant,so delicate,so.....beautiful. Naturally,I didn't feel like it belonged on me. It felt so out of place.

"It's a GOOD oh my gosh!!" Samantha squealed as she clasped her hands together and jumped up and down excitedly. "You look amazing! I think this is the one!"
I take a second look and try to be less closed minded. "You think Mark will like it?" I say in almost a whisper. Out of all the dresses Samantha had made me try on,this is the only one I've truly considered.

"Oh,sweetie,he'll love it." She shrugged off as she paced around me thoughtfully with her index finger on her chin. I try to ignore her. She's always been like my sister,I love her but she exaggerates often. She's probably doing it because she knows it'll annoy me.

As I stare at myself in the mirror I imagine Mark beside me. A silly thing,I know,but he always made me feel less insecure. Like no matter what anybody ever thinks about me,I know he loves me. And why he loves me. When I look at myself I remember the two months we'd spent together up till this moment. Around this a few months ago I was laying on a grassy hill with my lover when he asked me to marry him. Basically,the best day of my life.

I put my face in my hands and let out a choked sob. I know how much of a mess I am and,to this day,I still can't believe that a man like Mark would ask me to be his. I feel Samantha wrap her arms around me gently,since she already knew why I had been such a emotional mess the past few days. I'm not questioning if I should marry Mark,even though I know for a fact I don't deserve him. I'm just struggling with the idea in general.

A lot has happened since the night he preposed. Jack and Samantha's relationship has been going well,they've met each other's parents and moved in together. In a way,I envy them. I've met Mark's family and,needless to say,they love me almost as much as Mark does. I just hate myself for not being able to do the same for him. My family background is chaos. To say the least I've never been close to them and they never cared about me. Hence,why my own father would knowingly support my abusive relationship with Alex,who I haven't seen since he almost got arrested.

I then,strangely,started laughing. I would be having my wedding with a child in my stomach. At this point I was obviously pregnant and had to get a bigger size wedding dress than usual because I didn't want to go through the trouble of getting a custom made one.

"What's so funny?" Samantha asks with confusion in her voice. I take my hands away from my face and look at her squinted features.
"The one thing I should be upset about doesn't bother me at all." I sniff and then laugh as I look down at my bulging stomach. I glance back up at my best friend to see a smile grow on her face and she soon starts giggling too.

"You've always been a weird one,Y/N L/N." She full out laughs,"But what do you think of this dress?"
I push her aside because I'm allowed to do that since I'm an emotional pregnant woman with a wedding to get ready for,and look at myself once more. The lace creeped down my arms until they reach my elbow and the body was long enough to reach my feet with some extra behind it. Basically,a classic wedding dress.

"I think it's the one." I reply,nodding my head approvingly. Out of the corner of the eye I see her nodding as well.

Mark's POV

"Jack,seriously,you don't need to come with me." I huff at the green haired fool following me into the fitting room. Since Y/N decided not to get anything personally made I decided I wouldn't either,despite the fact I'd probably look under-dressed compared to her.

"Well I've already seen ye get naked to put this suit on so why not see the whole show?" Jack chuckles as he follows me in and leans against the wall comfortably.
"Shut the fuck up. I didn't get naked I still had my underwear on." I shoot back at him as I look at myself in the full sized mirror on the wall.

"Ah yes,we mustn't forget yer tighty whities." He cackles.
"I said shut up." I grumble again. The stress of this wedding has been putting me in a really shitty mood. I just want everything to be perfect for Y/N. She deserves it.
"I would say make me but that's not how this story goes." The Irishman says again and I can feel a fourth wall falling apart somewhere but I don't know where. Or why.

"Seàn,seriously,you came along to help,not criticize." I sigh,looking at him with a serious expression. I'd decided on wearing a black suit with a blue tie,mostly because I couldn't get Y/N to tell me what she was wearing. I just guessed white.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. I'll help." Jack finally surrenders as he stands up straight and actually pays attention to what I'm wearing.
"What do you think?" I ask as I pull the jacket up more and tilt my chin up slightly. The Irishman circles me,obviously being over dramatic about the whole thing but at least he isn't goofing around.

"It looks good...." He paused before going out of the room for about ten seconds and then coming back,"But I think you'd look better in this." He tossed me a red tie and I looked at it in my hands for a minute before taking off the blue one and chucking it at him.
"Then take this." I say as I start to put the new one on.

I glance over at Jack while I'm tying it to see him with the blue tie wrapped around his head and making ninja poses in the mirror. This is why I'm the one getting married and not him.
"How's this one?" I ask him,getting his attention back. He's obviously not embarrassed because he doesn't bother taking the makeshift headband off.

"Much much much better." He exaggerates before turning back to the mirror and doing the Naruto ninja run move.
I sigh and roll my eyes,turning back to my mirror to adjust myself. "This is why I'm engaged and you're not."
"At least I got to kiss her." Jack says bluntly,not even bothering to turn his attention to me.

"Mention that again and I will wring your sorry neck." I growl quietly. I still hadn't established full trust in Jack after he did that to Y/N. I mean,yes,we all do stupid things when we're drunk but it mostly consists of speaking your mind or doing stuff you'd thought about doing. The second one is what worries me.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." He takes the tie off of his head and fixes his green hair before turning to me,"Can we go home now? You look smashing but I'm hungry."
"Alright. Let's go pick up the girls then. Hand me my clothes." I take off the jacket and tie and put them on the hanger just before Jack throws me my other clothes. He leans against the wall with his arms crossed as I begin to take off the pants.

I point to the door. "Out,pervert."
Jack pretends to be disappointed by letting out a drawn out 'aw' and then walks out,closing the door behind him.
"You have a girlfriend,y'know!" I call after him as I continue my task.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,player here.

I know,stupidly long and unnecessary chapter but hey,wanted to give you guys something special. I wrote it on the way to my grandmother's (which is where I went for my birthday,good 'ol April 3rd.) and just thought I'd do it to so I wrote something. Anything.

And as always,I will see you IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Bye Bye!