Chapter 13 X

Hey guys! Player here! Just wanted to say thank you all for voting on what to do next! Most of you chose a new JacksepticeyeXReader (and if you haven't voted you still can,I'll read the comments) but I won't be starting that one until my first JSEXR is finished. But I will be working on it!! Anyway,on with the chapter:

Y/N's POV

"I love you too." I replied,looking into Mark's chocolate brown eyes. We stared at each other for a few moments before Mark stood up and put a hand out to help me up.

"Shall we head home,M'lady?" He asked with a smirk. I knew exactly what was going on inside that head of his and,not gonna lie,I was probably fantasizing the same thing.

I took his hand and he gently pulled me up and kissed the back of my hand lovingly. Our fingers intertwined and we walked out of the storage room and into the chaos going on in the restaurant. I saw Alex glaring at me from the door of the bathroom as he was being surrounded by media interrogators and Mark must have saw him too because I heard a low growl from him. I squeezed his hand in an attempt to calm him down.

"Hey guys!" Samantha said,rather cheerily. Jack walked up beside her and smiled awkwardly at Mark,who didn't pay any attention to him.
"Why haven't they asked if we want to press charges yet?" I ask,not bothering to greet Samantha.
She stiffened and looked over and Jack who was now looking around worriedly.

"Uh...well...." Samantha started.
"They said that if there were no witnesses then we can't press charges..." Jack mumbles.
I felt Mark's grip on my hand tighten greatly but I didn't bother looking up at him,knowing he was probably in complete and utter rage.

"What do you mean there were no witnesses?" I try to say calmly "He came into the fu- freakin' bathroom and almost raped me." I was careful not to swear in public,knowing that if a cop was listening in,vulgar language wouldn't help my case.

"They said that he could have just walked in by mistake,seeing how it is a gender neutral bathroom." Samantha answered with a fearful,small smile on her face. I heard a low growl come from Mark and I elbowed him in the side.

"But I screamed! You know I did! That's why you came in,you heard me! Right?" I exclaim.
"Yeah." Jack sighed "We tried to reason with them but they're just gonna let him go. Nothing we can do about it..."
There was a long silence before I broke it,saying,"You're probably right...lets....l-lets just go home."

A cold feeling entered my body,the one like when you're getting watch. I shiver to shake it off. I know that I should put up more of a fight to get this bastard arrested but I was far too mentally drained to review the scene.

Samantha looked at me the way a concerned mother would but didn't say anything. Instead,we all walked out without saying another word to the officers or employees. We hadn't paid for our food but I assumed that they had just let us have it for free,seeing how I could have potentially died on their property. Murders at Pizza Hut won't empress the media very much.

I was practically dragging Mark away until we got to the parking lot,then he was the one dragging me. I was almost jogging to keep up with him and by the time we got to the car,Samantha and Jack were running to catch up. I didn't even need to ask him what was wrong. I knew that he wanted to get away from here,from Alex,as much as I did. If not more.

"Felix texted me while you guys were busy." Jack informed when he got in the back seat up Samantha, "Apparently their flight was today and we stayed here too long so they had to go back and pick up their stuff. Said thanks for the hospitality and they'll talk to us later."

"Ok." Mark grumbled . I only nodded,not really caring if Jack saw me or not. Mark started the car and we began driving in the direction of Samantha's house,definitely over the speed limit.

An awkward silence hung in the air until Mark pulled into Samantha's driveway.
"I-I think I'm gonna stay here,so you guys can get some time alone." Jack stuttered. Mark grunted in response and Jack quickly got out of the car with his not-quite-official-girlfriend and my boyfriend drove in the direction of his/our house without another word.

The silence stayed until we entered the house. Mark closed and locked the door behind us as I made my way upstairs to change my clothes. My intent vanished as soon as I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a warm body press against my back.

A deep,gravelly voice whispered in my ear,"Nobody is allowed to touch my baby girl like I do..."
I gasped quietly at the words and gulped,knowing what was about to come. As soon as I managed to snap back into a hazy reality of lust I turned around in Mark's grasp and put my hands lightly on his torso saying,"I remember you making a promise before we left..." I stood on my tiptoes and whispered,"Daddy."

I didn't know if that nickname would have any effect on him. We had only done this once so I didn't exactly know what his turn-ons and turn-offs were but I was soon answered when I felt his muscles tense up and his breathing hitch.

Before I knew what was going on he had me pinned against the wall,taking off my shirt. I obliged and took his shirt off after. Mark then took off my pants and put his hands on my hips,my underwear already slipping down slightly. The tingly sensation his hands sent through my body made my blood boil with adrenaline. As if the simple gesture hadn't done enough he leaned down and whispered,"I believe I did."