Chapter 10

Mark's POV

"Something makes me think it isn't nothing." I breathed against Y/N's neck. She shrugged again.
"It's nothing important." Her voice sounded more fearful than nonchalant.
I was starting to get frustrated. I pushed her against the wall and whispered,"Tell me,or I'll make you tell me." I would never dream of hurting Y/N but the idea of her hiding something from me frustrated me.

Y/N whimpered and bit her lip. I couldn't hurt her,but I would scare her. A part of me enjoyed seeing her afraid of me but I couldn't let that part come out too much. I pinned her arms above her head and roughly pulled her shirt up and touched her body,letting all the hostility gravitate to my fingertips.

"Ready to tell me yet?" I growled. She nodded and I let go of her arms but got close to her so that she couldn't get away. She blushed at the sight of my bare chest.
"L-like it said,it's nothing." I glared at her and she looked away,"It's just,that day that Sean got drunk and I went to clean him up he-" she paused and I felt anger rise up within me. "It wasn't his fault. He didn't know what he was doing..." She mumbled.

"What did he do to you?" I asked slowly.
"He just....I was getting the cloth and he...kissed my neck. But he wa-"
I turned her face to the side and,lo and behold,a purple hickey that I didn't recognize was on her neck. "He did this to you?!!" I yelled. Her eyes teared up and she nodded. I turned away from her opened the door.

I stormed down the hallway and Y/N tried to stop me. She pulled at my arm and and my pants and even my legs. I turned around suddenly and kissed her. She pulled away and said,"Mark,he was drunk. He didn't know!" I ignored her. I wanted to see for myself if Jack remembered.

I went downstairs and he was on his phone on the couch. "Hey,Jack." I said,getting his attention. He quickly put his phone down and stood up,"Mark,I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry she just fe-" he began.
I cut him off and said,"Do you remember kissing Y/N in the bathroom that night you were drunk?" The words felt sour coming out of my mouth. It hurt to accuse my best friend of doing such a thing (sorry septiplier shippers) but I needed to know if he was in his right mind.

"I...uh..." His face paled and he looked behind me,probably at Y/N,"I wasn't thinking...." He said quietly. I stood for a moment to decide how I should feel.
So Jack didn't know what he was thinking,but he didn't deny doing it. I've got to trust him. I've known him for years and he's never given me a reason not to trust him so I'll give him a chance.
"Alright." I sighed. Jack huffed a sigh of relief and hugged me suddenly. I patted it back and growled in his ear low enough so Y/N couldn't hear,"If you do anything like that to her again,I'll have your body hanging on my wall."

Jack gulped and pulled away from the hug. There was a long awkward silence before Y/N clapped her hands and said "Alrighty then. I'm hungry!"
"You just ate." I replied,giving her the 'Jesus Christ what the heck,man' look. (I know you know what it is.)
She shrugged "I'm still hungry."
"Me too." Jack chimed in.
"Oh my god. Do you guys ever stop eating?" I ask,rolling my eyes.

"I want pizza." Y/N said,not answering the question.
"Me too!" Jack chirped.
I groaned and reached for my flannel shirt pocket,where I usually put my phone,only to find that it wasn't there. I heard Y/N snicker,she clearly noticed my mistake. I squinted at her as I walked past her and up the stairs to the bedroom. I felt uncomfortable leaving her down there with Jack now but,like I said,he never gave me a reason not to trust him.

I grabbed my phone and ran back downstairs,jumping over the back of the couch and landing right between Y/N and ?Jack,who had settled down there while waiting for me. "Want me to order it or do you want to go out?" I asked.
Y/N nervously bit her lip and looked away from me. She was obviously nervous about going in public.
"Go out!" Jack said cheerfully. No doubt he wanted to invite Samantha.

"Alright. Get some better clothes on and we'll go." I agreed. I was eager to get out of this uncomfortable atmosphere.
Jack rushed upstairs and I leaned against Y/N.
"Heeey." I whispered. She hummed in response. "You wanna go?" I asked.
She sighed and shrugged her shoulders,"Whatever you guys wanna do."
I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her cheek,"That's not exactly the answer I was looking for."

"I just don't know. I'm not too big on going out in public,if that makes any sense. I was fine yesterday,it's just...." She pauses,"I have my moments."
I listened to her words and thought for a few minutes. I understand what she means.
"I'll tell you what." I whisper in her ear in a deep voice,"If you do this for me,I'll do something for you when we get home."

I felt her shiver and I teasingly kissed her neck. "Sound good?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded.
"Wow. Two times in one day. I'm on a roll." A Irish accent said from behind me. I turned my head and saw Jack grinning at us.
"Shut up." I huffed.
"Just sayin." He shrugged and headed towards the front door,"Can you guys go get ready already? I'm starving."