Chapter 7

To prevent confusion:
When the voices are talking it looks like this
When I'm talking it looks like this (but you already know that :p)
Also,that video is TOO GOOD

You POV

"W-who are you?" I mentally said to the voice.
Why,I'm you.
"What do you mean?"
I am you.
"But how are you in my hea-"

My thoughts were interrupted when Mark waved his hand in front of my face "Hello? Y/N? Earth to Y/N,come in!" He says. I realize we're back at the house. Mark gently takes my hand and leads me through the front door.

"Are you ok?" Marzia asked worriedly,getting off the couch and rushing over to me.
"Yeah I'm fi-" I began.
"Whatever Jack said he didn't mean it. He was just being stupid." Wade interrupted,earning a punch in the arm from a now sober Jack.

"Where's Felix?" Mark asks randomly. We all turn our heads to the kitchen and see Felix holding a slice of pizza in each hand with his mouth full.
"Dammit pewds! That was for all of us!" Jack yells,running up to Felix and snatching a slice out of his hand and eating it. I roll my eyes and everybody heads to the kitchen to get some food before Jack and Felix devour it all. Honestly,I was happy that Mark changed the subject. That whole thing was really stupid of me to think. Sounds like something that would happen in a fan fiction or something.

When I finally get the to the pizza box it's empty. I sighed disappointedly and walked back to the couch empty handed.
"Where's your food?" Mark asked,sitting down next to me.
"Jack ate it all." Wade said.
Marzia glared at him,"I think she can answer for herself." She snapped,Wade looked down at his lap in shame.
"I'm.....not really hungry." I lied,turning my attention to the TV. Mark's eyes narrowed and I knew he wasn't buying it.
"There wasn't any pizza left,was there?" He asked knowingly. I nodded and he put a piece of cheese pizza in my hand.

"No it's ok I don't want any." I smiled,giving it back to him. Everybody's eyes,except Mark's and mine,widened in surprise.
"When I insist on giving you something,never turn me down." Mark said seriously. He put the pizza back in my hand and I fearfully took it. Everybody sighed and went back to looking at either their phones or the TV. Mark pretended to stretch and put his arm around me and I blushed. Mark smirked and kissed my cheek sweetly.

"Just like his love." The voice said,bringing me a headache this time.
"What?" I thought,confused.
"He says when he insists on giving you something you should never turn him down." The voice chuckled,"Just like his love. If he even loves you,that is."
"Of course Mark loves me..." I thought,"Doesn't he?..."

"Hey guys." Mark says,snapping me out of my trance. I felt the voice's presence still in my head but ignored it. "Let's go for a walk."
Wade laughs like Mark was joking and everybody stares at him,"What?!" He asks,"Wait....you're not messing? You actually WANT to go outside?" Mark nods and Wade sighs.
"Let's go." Marzia says,running upstairs to get her shoes. Jack,Wade and Felix follow after her.

Mark and I sit in silence for a few minutes before Mark suddenly leans over and kisses me sweetly on the lips. I blush put my head down. "I love you,you know." He whispers in my ear. "Lies." The voice cuts in. I push it aside and nod. Mark kisses my cheek again before getting up and walking over to the door. "Chica! Come!" He calls. The energetic retriever comes sliding down the stairs,lying in a heap of pupō at the bottom. Mark laughs and Chica quickly hops up and runs over to him. I giggle and put my shoes on.

"Look at you. You're so pathetic." The voice said,"Giggling and laughing,as if everything is alright. But it's not. They met you yesterday,stupid girl. They don't care about you." I bit my lip and went outside to wait for the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,sorry for the short chapter. I'm having trouble thinking about where this book should go.

Please,if you have any suggestions put them in the comment section below.

Also I'm working on the next chapter in the Jacksepticeye fanfiction,don't worry. I haven't scrapped it.

As always,I will see YOU
In the next chapter

Bye bye!