Words From You

Hey guys,Player here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As promised,I am doing a chapter devoted to your thoughts and reviews on the book. So let's get on with it:

alexXbri33- "*screams in Spanish*"
I think that's a good thing.

ruby_at_the_disco- "This is one of the greatest fics I've ever read."

TheRealGirliplier- "Yee! Smoot!"

KadejahSenpai- "That was your first smut?! It was so well written!"

KiwiDude- "It's like Mc.Donald's. I'm lovin' it."

1pielover- "Omg...something bad is gonna happen I can feel it!!!"
Me:You were right,boo.

alexXbri33- "Jeez"
Me:I know how you feel!

im_Mila_and_i_hungry- "Smutt!"

Mr_Darkimoo- "You little..."

cutehecticeye- "i need more to fuel my fan gurl <3"

DoodleKenzie- "OMFG YES I LOVE THIS"

SeptiplierPhan2000- "Such buetiful writing,its such imagery. It's like reading call of the wild almost."

AcidKitten- "This is one of the best books I've read on Wattpad. I swear once its over I'll read it over again multiple times because this is wonderful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all,yes I did go and select these comments from these people to show. I'm both flattered and thankful to tell you all that,so far,there has been absolutely zero bad comments or negative feedback on this book. I'm so thankful for your comments and they always make me smile! I'm so glad you all have taken the time to read this book and,from what I can tell,enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. Now for some shoutouts!

RandoreaSparklez My wonderful girlfriend (if it's official I don't know,but I like that title). I'm not sure if she's read this book but she's a hell of a role player and even more of a tease. Check her out,but not too much because she's mine. *hiss*

Edible_Markiplier  and Mr_Darkimoo people who've been reading this book from the very beginning and people I'd consider celebrities in the Markiplite fandom

1pielover my own person stalker. I don't mind,you're the coolest,bro!

xBunniplierx the smut writing god. Seriously. Start a role play wit this kid.

Pandamania12396 you're just there but I like you. You're cool.

too_fangirl_for_you gay bdsm writing god of the modern world. If you haven't read her books,you haven't lived.

@AcidicKitten (I don't know if it'll tag since I haven't followed you) but your comment about my book made my day and made me smile when I needed it the most,thanks.

BellemueCat93  if you liked my fan fiction you'll LOVE hers

cartoonjunkie1  obviously the best at smut.

And many many more. Including the next generation of readers for this book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The amount of reads in this book,and the comments,and the readers,has been phenomenal. Far far more than I ever thought there would be and I have no one else to thank but you guys. I enjoy writing but your reactions make it all worth it in the end.

Don't forget,I'm always here if you wanna PM me with an idea,some advice,or if you just want someone to talk to. I promise I won't bite!

Anyway,thank you all so so so much for reading,and I will see you later.
Bye bye!