In Trouble

Until I caught for some reason. I was on soc side apparently and police surrounded me with guns and I knew that this wasn't good at all. Cars were in a circle around me, police were around me and other police were keeping the news and people away from me. I wasn't happy because ai didn't anything and they accuse me anyway. Police ran over to me, pining me to the ground, my hands behind my back and my pressed against the cold ashphalt. It wasn't pleasente at all and not a fun position to be in because I knew I was gonna be in trouble no matter what.

"Get up!" They said after they hand cuffed me. I got pulled up because I couldn't get up on my own since I was cuffed together. They pulled my up by my jacket and pushed me along. I didn't like this one bit, officers yelling at me and me standing there taking in all their crap. They put me in the car and then left, they asked me questions and I, of course, didn't answer them.

We got to the police station, they dragged me out as no one talked. I got thrown  into a jail cell and they locked behind me. Telling me that I couldn't leave until they knew who it was who actually did it and not me. One officer came up to me and said "So? Military school didn't teach ya, did it now?"

"It sure as hell did because I didn't what ever happened!" I yelled back, but they bagnged against the cell bars and told me shut it up and sit there.

"You'll be there until we get your information transported here and then once we find out if someone else apparently did this. Got it?"

"Sure. Nothing new." I said. He left and I was there alone, alone in the jail cell. Somewhere I haven't been in about 5 months, this was typical for me. Police hauling me and me staying a night or two or getting constantly yelled at by my old man or even police. I didn't like it and I can see why Mikey left this world. he hated it so much, couldn't handle it no more.

And for me, my life's falen apart. I don't belong anywhere, I'm an outsider  and no one can change me now. Will I ever grow up to be somone spectacular? Will I ever grow up with more then just one childhood friend? Or will I stay in my own world, no firiends and alone with no one who can trust me. because right now, no one can trust and no one ever will at this point. Might as well do something about it, but what?

People, police and jailbirds walked passed my cell, some laughing, smiling or smirking. One jailbird thought I was related to Winston since I am so young and yet and in jail. he apparently was in jail by the age of ten and has been in jail ever since. He and I are jail birds. The world knows me for my actions, but maybe not a town like this. Maybe the people don't know me, just the police. But they might know me if the news gets a hold of information that shouldn't be given out to anyone.

Ponyboy's POV

That is one tough and tuff girl if she was able to stand up to Dallas. No one ever has done that, maybe JOhnny about three months ago when he Dal to leave Cherry Valence alone when we were at a movie one night. This girl here was someone new, someone that had guts to stand up to him. But how? How was she able to? Why wasn't she scared of him, I have a feeling that she hangs around bad kids since her friend was at a reform school. But then again Curly Sheperd was in reform school too before. Nothing new.

"Did anyone think it was weird that she stood up to me?" Dally asked.

"Yeah, but she's one cool kid." Soda said and Steve nodded after that. Johnny just sat there and didn't talk to her, none of us really told her our names, but hers was pretty cold and inventive like mine and Soda's. Ryder Levesque, cool name. Never heard of her,well, I don't think I've heard of her and if I have, then I don't know from where then. Her real name is Saddie, but Ryder seems cooler, like one of those bad sassy names for a kid. But I doubt she's a bad kid, she's just got some serious sass and handed a bowl of it to Dally not too long ago.

"I think she's pretty cool too. It was funny to see her beat Dally in that battle though." Two said, we started laughing, but Dal didnt. Even Johnny laughed with us. That girl left about four hours ago. But then the fuzz showed up and Darry let them in the house.

"Hands in the air!" We all put our hands in the air, except for Dally who stood there laughing and goofing around. "Put them in the air Winston!" He repeated.

"Just listen, Dally." Darry said. He listened and then fuzz all came running in, pining Dal to the ground and hand cuffing. Then they left taking him away.

"Wait! Where ya taking him!" Two yelled out after them. He ran out the house behind the fuzz. Then we followed, Dar told Soda and I to stay. Did we listen, nope! We followed them outside and went down the stairs. Dal stood facing us as he stood there there smirking away and not caring.

"He didn't do anything." I said.

"Yeah, but we don't know that. Bringing him down town, he'll be out soon enough and ya can't bail him out this time." An officer said. Dally got put into the car and off they went with him. Great, could this day get any better? They surprisingly didn't take Two for talking back to them or for us running out after them. Once the fuzz left, Dar turned around and faced Soda and I.

"What'd I say?" He said crossing his arms. Soda and I stood there, Darry always yells at me. he wants me to do good in school. Get As and nothing lower. I am already in advanced classes, and or other terms, a year ahead of the others. "Get in the house, both of ya" Soda and I did as told and went inside, him following behind us.

I wonder if that girl, ugh what's her name? Sadide,that's it, I wonder if she has and older sibling who yells at her. Kinda sucks being the youngest, but then again, Soda always stands up to me and is on my side. But when he ain't here, it ain't too fun to be 'round us.

I went to my room and all my homework. They fell asleep a few hours after that, I ate supper though. But I didn't really talk to my other brothers for the rest of the night. I was dead tired from homework and just everything that's been going on today. I fell alseep at my desk that night, not remembering much from that evening.