Boring Old School!

"Hey Ryder, wake up" Someone said quietly and they were shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Dally standing in front of me. "You a couple or somethin'?"

"What?" I asked confused. I had no idea what he was talking about. He pointed next to me and it was Johnny. He was asleep still and I was leaning on him and his arm was around me. "No, I accidentally fell asleep night. But I wasn't near him, I swear." I told him. He chuckled and gave me his hand, I took it and he pulled me up and I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Should we wake him?" I asked.

"Of course, he goes to school too. But he doesn't like it much. But he goes to get away from his dead beat parents. They drink and abuse him." Dal said.

"I know, he told me last night." I told him. He nodded and he woke up Johnny and I watched.

"Johnny, man, wake up." Dal said, he didn't shake him because Johnny woke up real quick. He shot up thinking it was his father. "Calm down, its Dal and Ryder."

"Oh, where we going?" Johnny asked, his hair so little grease and it looked great. Even though he might think not think its enough to go to school with. Dal chuckled as Johnny said where we going. I forgot too, we're going to school! The worst place on earth and I can just tell ya that I don't love school, I can't pass anything and its not exciting, only when theres fights or something cool going on.

"We're going to school. What time does school start anyways?" I asked.

"Well, you're both late that's for sure. So get going and you might wanna run." Dal said. Johnny got up and started to run, pulling me along too. Once I got to his pace, he let me go and I ran next to him and a little behind him because I needed him to lead the way to the school.

We got to school and we went to the front office. He told me he needed to go and to just look on the doors or ask someone for the class I needed to go to. I grabbed a schedule and it said I had math first. How fun? I wondered the halls until a teacher, I assume, caught me and stopped me in my tracks.

"What are you doing wondering the halls? You're suppose to be in class!" She said.

"Well I can't find my class. I'm new here." I told her.

"You're the new kid, well what class ya got?" She asked me, I had to get my folded up crumpled paper out of my pocket. but before I could give it to her, she took it from me and looked at. "Math." She said, she didn't hesitate and she took my arm. She held my arm tight, her grip was so strong it was forming a bruise on my left wrist. I am happy she didn't see all the scars on my wrist either. "Here's your class." She opened the door, pushed me in and left slamming the door shut. I looked around and Pony, Two and Johnny weren't here, thank god. These people might question me.

"Hello, and you are?" She asked. This was another female teacher, do we not have any guy teachers? What ever, I don't really care because I will be outta here in no time anyways to even be in every single class to see if I have a girl or guy teacher.

"Ryder. Ryder Levesque." I told her. if anything, people will notice me from what I look like and not my name because the paper, radio or news always uses Saddie Levesque instead of Ryder Levesque.

"Okay Ryder, go ahead and take a seat next to Jeremy. Jeremy raise your hand please so she knows where to sit." The teacher said. "By the way, I am Mrs. Franklavish." I nodded and walked back to where the kid with his hand up was. I sat on his right and put my feet up on the desk and started to draw on a sheet of paper she gave me. She was handed them out to everyone.

"You look really familiar." Jeremy said, he looked at me and waited for some sort of answer. But I didn't answer him and I was gonna wait until he was made to answer him. "Hey! You gonna talk or are you gonna be like that Cade kid and not speak much?!" He said in yell-whisper to me. I turned to him, smirked and then flipped him off. But I did it like this.

"Look a ghost." When I said that he looked at my hand in the air and it was my mindle finger and I flipped him off. I started to laugh, along with some other strangers too, or I should say kids. but this was funny and going to be a great day. This kid reminded me of Brimley so much with how he'd get mad, but he didn't shoot anything mean back at me yet. "Look who can't talk now!" I said, he was looking behind me. I knew then that the teacher was now standng behind me because he mouthed 'You're caught, sucker.' I turned around to meet her eyes.

"Hello miss. May I help you?" I asked her.

"Yes, sit properly in your seat and you and Jeremy both me your tests. You will both stay after class to finish them. Am I clear, Levesque?" She asked.

"Loud and clear ma'am." I replied. I took my feet off the desk and sat properly in my seat. Jeremy looked a little mad. But I didn't bother him much, other then I kept humming or whislting to different tunes and it annoyed him.

Class finished and Jeremy and I stayed there during our other class that were suppose to be at. She handed us our tests and I did my test. It was to find volumes or the air of 3d objects. I haven't been to school in so long, so I have no clue what to do, so I drew all over my sheet and then handed it after I somewhat tried. I did the easier ones that I think I did right. Jermey was there longer then me. I went out into the halls and went to my locker, they gave me a number on my schedule and told me that that was mine. I got there and then opened the door, next to me was some read head chick and she looked real girly to be a greaser so I knew she was a soc imediately.

"Hey soc. What'cha doing?" I asked.

"Leave me alone, grease." SHe asked.

"Woah, i was just trying to be nice. But I guess we got some mean girls in this school!" I yelled at her as she left the hallways and went else where. Then Jeremy showed up and he faced me, then he slamed me into a locker door. I got up and he stood in front of me,his hands in fists and he started to throw punches and I dodged him.

"I didn't know it was a lousy fist fight. Because you're really bad this, butt head." I told him. I threw some punches at him and before I knew it, the principal came and took me down town to his front office. He dragged me by my jacket and I just walked. He was fast for an old man, middle aged I guess. He threw me in one of the comfy chairs in his office and I looked around. It was nice, cool and I knew I acomplished my goals for the day. Getting kicked out of school! I put my feet up on his desk and sat back in my seat enjoying this room, he has everyhting in here. Mini fridge, pop, junk food, no wonder why he's fat, and he has so much more cool thingies in here. He turned around and looked at me as he sat down in his seat.

"Well, well, well. The new kid is at the office. You've set a record for being the fastest new kid to come to my office." He said.

"Well, I sure am proud. Now just kick me outta the school and you won't have to see me again." I told him.

"You think you're getting kicked out of school?" He asked.

"Well, ya. Do you not know who I am?" I asked, he shook his head and I told him my name. "Nice to meet you, the name's Saddie Levesque." I told him. He gasped and almost fell out of his chair.

"It's you, it's really you. The badest kid in New York is here in Tulsa?" He asked.

"Correction, second badest." I told him, Mikey is still first even if he is dead. Dallas winston or Tim Shepperd is the badest ones here in Tulsa. But Mikey and I are the worst in New York, use to be Dally. But he moved here, so I took his place. No one in NY forgot about him, they all remember him to this day still. He didn't say anything more and he was going to tell the whole school on that intercom. But I slammed my fist down on his desk and scared him. "Don't you dare spread this around school or I am coming for ya." I told him, he nodded and he was shaking.

"You're free to go." He said.

"Thanks" I said and left.

A/N Here are your updates and new book VictoriaDucky!