The Cades

I've been up since 3:00am this morning. I couldn't sleep and so I ended up watching tv quietly. But around 5:00am, I left the Curtis house and went to my place or to just go hang somewhere. I was happy to see that those Shepperd kids weren't going to go after us anymore. I was kinda scared of them, I fell to my knees yesterday because I was happy this was all over but I was also sad because they were trying to the guys. Yeah, I care about them a whole lot. Mikey told me to make him proud and I will.

I was walking around until I heard screaming and yelling, someone was crying and I could hear stuff breaking. I knew I had to go and help who ever was in trouble. I followed the sounds that I've been hearing and I stopped to be face to face with an old house. It wasn't that old but it was older then some in this area. I walked up the steps, stood outside the door and stuck my ear to the door.

"C'mon stop! I didn't do anything!" I heard.

"Exactly! You didn't do anything!" Another voice said. The yelling kept going and the sobbing got louder, yelps were heard as I heard stuff break inside the house. I was wearing a hoodie and my jeans. So I but my hood on and went inside. I didn't need these people to call cops if I beat them too hard.

Once I entered I saw something I never wanted to see. It was Johnny Cade getting beat by his own parents. Johnny was 17,tunring 18 soon. Johnny was the shy kid, but he and I would have the best and longest conversations ever. I now know why he said he could relate to me somehow. His parents don't like him, don't care about him, they just beat the crap out of the poor kid, he doesn't have parents to go say 'thanks' or 'I love you' to. He was like me, but right now I have to let my thoughts go and help Johnny. But I also can't let him know it was me who helped him out, they'd think I gone soft on them.

"Leave him alone!" I said sternly as I looked at Johnny's dad. His dad had 2x4 in his hands, Johnny was on the ground half dead from the beating he was getting. I couldn't stand to see this because all my life I thought only Mikey and I could feel this kinda pain. But no, Johnny Cade could feel it too, he suffered it too and still is. I am suffering because I had to see this happen to an incredible kid. I can see him being successful in the future. Me on the other hand, I am not really successful in the future. I'd like to leave this town, leave the worry, fear, hopeless and everything else behind and start fresh where no one will know me, the old me.

"And who the hell are you! His girlfriend!" I was about to laugh, but I kept it and I had to show no worry or that his comments didn't bother me none.

"I don't know who you or they are. But I don't like seeing kids beaten by their parents. Now, I suggest you leave him the hell alone before I call the cops to get you both deported. Ya hear me?"

He mumbled something." I can't hear you!"

"Yes, we understand!"

"Good" I walked over to him, taking the 2x4 by and standing in front of him. Johnny was on the ground leaning up against the wall, he looked at me and his dad's exchange and he looked like he was in pain. "Now, how would you like it if someone were to beat you right now?" I asked, hitting the 2x4 in my hand making him feel intimidated by me. I sure hope he is scared because I won't tolerate this.

"I don't know." Was his answer.

"How about I show you both! I mean this kid is suffering, so why shouldn't you? I think it seems fair." He backed away with Johnny's mother behind him. I backed them into the wall. His mother was the one yelling at him, but I just chewed them both out because they were scared of me a little I think.

I kicked his mother in the stomach and then punched her in the eye. She fell against the wall holding her stomach as she slowly went to the ground. I was proud that I could help someone by doing something I love; fighting. Now for his dad, I took the 2x4 and started to beat him. I could hear him yelping from how intense the pain was. I got a strong arm and it hurts even more I've got something in my hands to beat the  crap outta someone. His dad went to the ground after I knocked him out cold by hitting him in the head with the 2x4.