School and People

I knew I was late for school once again, but when am I ever early? Never and it'll stay that way until I am done school in like two years. I am in grade ten, Pony's in ten because he got bumped up a grade and Johnny's in ten because he got held back a year. I don't mind, I should be in a way lower grade because I have't been to school sine like grade one or even kindergarten.

I entered class to see kids throwing stuff around, they even threw gum around too. I got gum thrown at me, not on purpose. But I looked at the boy who did it. He was middle class, light brown hair, blue eyes, he was about 5'9 maybe 6ft. He was a good looking kid I guess. I grimaced and went to an open seat in the back of the class. The thing is, there;s socs all in the back and the only seat available was the back.

I sat down and played with my hair as the teacher was talking to us. My feet were up on the desk, I had a hat on my head that grabbed out of my locker before coming here, my bag was under my seat and I enjoyed this class. I was fiddling with my hair trying to get the gum out that the kid threw in my hair. I didn;t like it because now I might have to cut it out of my nice hair.

"Miss. Levesque. You're late and I didn't get a note." The teacher said looking at me.

"Because I didn't give you one."

"Well, where is it?"

"That's thing, I didn't get one or want to give one to you." I told her.

"Get those feet of the desk, take your hat off in class and stop playing with your hair!" She said sternly slapping her hand on the desk scaring all the kids i the front row seats.

"I will have you know that we have rights and what not. So I will do as I please. And so you know, that kid" I said and pointed to the one who threw gum in my hair," He threw gum to someone and it ended up in my hair." I said. She walked to the back of the class, grabbing my hair that the gum in it and she took out some sicssors, cutting it out of my hair and everyone started laughing.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

"No swearing in my class. You'll listen to the rules. You hear me?" She asked.

"Sure what ever you say. But don't expect me not to listen to what you're teaching me." I was gonna draw, but that was when I noticed thay i left my book at the Curtis house. Damn it! I know what's coming from those boys, litterally everything is in that book. The note from Mikey's parents, my parents, from Mikey! I am so dead when I get back to their house tonight.

I took out my blade and carved 'school sucks' on the desk. I got caught and this teacher doesn't take no for an answer. Well none of the teachers do. This is crazy, school sure has evolved from like ten years back when I was in kindergarten. She pulled me by my ear and dragged me to the front office.

She pushed me into the office and slammed the door shut behind her. I could see how furious she was with me. Her face was so red and you could almost see smoke fuming from her ears at this point. Her foot tapped on the ground as her hands we're on her hips and she looked at the principal with me in front of her smiling so big for the big boss.

"I see we have trouble maker finally back from her snooze fest." He said.

"I'll have you know that I've had things going on and that is the true reason I wasn't here in like two or three weeks." I defended.

"She's a trouble maker alright. Interupting and disturbing my class, getting gum in her hair and then she carved on one of the desks 'school sucks'." My teacher also defended as she knew she was gonna win this battle.

"You may go Miss, Waterloo." I laughed at her last name and so did he once she left. "So trouble maker. You'll spend the day here and then leave once the very last bell rings." I nodded and took a seat in his office, the door locked and he looked at me. "Got any homework?" He asked.