Rumble

It's now 7:30 and the guys haven't bugged me and I haven't bugged them. They're probably winning their Rumble right now, but they might also be wondering where the Shepperd gang is and if they loose, it's because they don't have the stronger greasers because they're with me in my Rumble.

I not gonna say I am scared, I am more worried then scared because I don't know what could happen and I am going to fight because I am a grease and greasers stick together no matter the fight. I've been in worse situations where've I seen someone die and then all the other times someone could've died.

I left my place from out my window. I was wearing some pretty good clothes for tonight, I didn't wear a hoodie because that would interact with my fighting and how I go to shoot a swing at someone. I wore some skinny jeans, a somewhat tight shirt, my black converse and my hair was up in a ponytail so I could see when I was fighting. I did bring my jacket though, but I'll take it off once we start fighting.

I ran down the road towards middle class where the Rumble will be. I got there and saw the greasers all piled togther on one half and the side was the tougher Socs where I sadly saw Jeremy. I stood by Angela, Tim and Curly Shepperd while we waited. We had a huge fire going, it was so big that it blocked the view of some of the socs on the other side of the fire.

I looked around to make sure my gang wasn't here and they weren't. So these are the tougher grease gangs, I get my gang is tough, but we don't want some of them to get hurt and if the Curtis boys get caught, then Pony goes to a boy's home for two years and Soda just turned 18 not long ago. But they'll get split if they get caught here.

"We ready?" Tim asked us greasers. We all nodded, cheered and hollered that we were ready. You could see the energy we all had and how it passed by each and everyone of us. This will be once heack of a fight. Some more socs pulled up in their expensive cars as we stood there and waited.

We got in a line witht he others, Tim stood middle and next to him was me and Angela and then Curly and some other very tough and tuff looking greasers stood. We all stood there nicely as we waited for the Socs to pull up. Curly was mocking half of them and copying their hand gestures and what not, Angela and I tried not to laugh, but it was hard.

"What you laughin' at?" A soc asked, I assume he was the leader. He wore brown baggy jeans, a letterman jacket, his hair was short and had no grease and he looked like some old dude that works at a burger place and has been there his whole life.

"What you laughin' at?" Curly mocked and said it in some squeaky voice behind all the greasers so he wouldn't get caught. We all started laughing, even some of the socs laughed alone too. Curly was definetely the jokester of the bunch and I don't know what they'll do with him.

The Rumble started when the kid got mad and threw the first punch to Curly. Tim, Angela and I started fighting alright, some kids already had blades out. I was doing pretty well and there was just some people who couldn't fight and I felt bad because they were getting their butt kicked. I was paired with an even match I guess. The kid was about 17 and he didn't look any older, when I looked at him, he looked familiar, like someone I saw or met before, but I couldn't figure out who though.

This person was definitely a soc, he wore brand new blue converse, a red and white letterman jacket with a madras under neath and he wore khakis. He threw a punch to my stomach and I went to the ground, he pulled out his blade, so I pulled mine out tha belongs to Mickey. But the guy took it from me and threw it in the fire where it burned to a crisp. I got real mad and quick too because that was the only thing I had left from Mikey, the only memory of him left and now it was dust and ashes as it sat in the bottom of that fire pit.

He was gonna cut me, but I took his blade and threw it in the fire next to us. He was now really pist with me and started throwing all these punches towards me. I was able to get off him and I was on top of him now throwing punches, kicking him and pulling his ugly hair outta that big air head of his.