Two Years Later...

I think time goes by way too fast. I decided, now that I am 16 and a half that I am leaving. I am leaving this place and am gonna go out and explore the world. I had to get a job at the age of 15 sadly, but I made a lot of money. So I am fine and I am also a little nicer then before. I don't do all the stuf that I use to do when I was 14. Skipper's 17 now and she left last year with speacial permision since she's been doing so well and mostly because someone adopted her. Would've been better if they adopted her when she 15 so she didn't have to suffer 7 years. I suffered 2 years, but still.

I packed my duffle bag with loads of junk, some clothes, food (mostly candy), loads of cash and my second pair of brand new converse. I am like a whole new person, no will notice me when I leave this building for the first time in two years. I ran down the stairs and left the building, shouting goodbye to everyone and all the little girls. Turns out, I don't hate little kids as bad as I thought I would. I made a friend and it was this little girl, she was about 3 and I just felt so bad. What if this kid turns out to be bad? Who would put a 3 year old in a home for girls? I understand some reasons, but I was a little sad that I had to leave this little girl here.

I walked down the street and had no where to go. But I knew some people who would want me back, want to see me and had things to tell me, but they were too late. I was going to go to Tulsa, Oklahoma and see my friends from two years ago. I had to figure out where I was going though because I forgot where the train station, but luckly, people make signs for people like me to follow. I followed them, paid for my ticket and got on the train to leave for home. The place I should've stayed, but what will surprise these boys is that they don't know that I've changed and what I look like. So, just for fun, I will play a prank on them. Change my name and act like I am now, where the new clothes that I wear now.

I sat in my seat on the train and drew landscapes as I waited for the long ride to end and my life to begin. These guys will be so fooled and I know that Pony had something to say to me before he left, but I can't figure out what it was. I have this photo in a frame, it's Johnny, Dally, Pony and I walking down the street together one night. Then have one of us all at a drag race in another frame and I brought those with me today. But I won't show them until I fool them good enough.

"Hi, this seat taken?" Someone asked me. It was a girl, I shook my head no and she sat next me. This girl was pretty, very nice and I definetly hate her, but I won't show it. I dealt with her  the whole way back and I was so ready to punch after the second time she talked because she talked about her life and why she's headed to Tulsa. I hope she knows, that this is why everyone else kicked her out their seats. I should've done the same thing.

I continued drawing until we got to Tulsa 5 hours later. She didn't shut up until I pushed her onto the floor and outta my seat. I told her in these exact words 'bon voayge girly. Sit in the front.' She scoffed and left to the front of the train for her seat that she was stuck sitting beside a puking baby and its mother. I grabbed my bag and walked off the bus, smelling the nice fresh Tulsa air, I roamed the streets until I found a pretty cool store. It was for socs, so I just went in and looked around to waste time.

"May I help you." A girl asked. I shook my head no and left the store. With my bag on my shoulder and my new life begining, I was happy as good be. I decided to start my journey with my prank joke and go start off at the DX where hopefully Soda and Steve still work. I walked down the road to the DX and entered the shop to see Steve there, he was at the register so I assume Soda was in the garage.

"Hey, how can I help you, little lady?" Steve asked.

"Well, I'm new and I was wondering where a good bar is." I  asked, and I knew what was gonna come next.

"Aren't you too young to go to a bar?" He asked.

"Maybe, but that won't stop me from going." I told him. I looked around and walked over to the shelf and got a pespsi and gum. Those were the only things I didn't have in my bag. I placed them on the counter and looked through my bag looking for my money. Then Soda came in covered in some car oil and girls followed him as usual. I guess I can step in and help him, since he's always hated them being 'round him. "Hey girls, leave the poor kid alone and go chase some other loser." I said. I turned back to the two boys, handing Steve a five dollar bill, when the stuff was like 1:50.