Keep This Lie Or Else

Ryder's POV

I've been up for a little while now, we're at the Curtis house bumbing around since there isn't anything else to do. Honestly, I like it better when Ponyboy and I would fight or when we were all here as a gang of friends and fooled around. But, I just got nothing to do since the rest of the gang is like lost without them. Johnny,Steve and Darry are real upset, their brother and bestfriends are in the hospital half dead side by side one another and we don't know what happened yet or how these two are.

I got up from my seat so I could go back to my place or chill else where, where there actually some action and something to do. Because here, there is nothing to do other then sleep or stare at one another. I had a staring bit with Steve, he and I stared at each other and I ended up winning when he got spooked by something.

"Where ya going?" Darry asked.

"Some place where the people aren't so...dead looking." I replied getting my jacket from off the back of the couch that Johnny was on. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me. No smile or anything, he was alone since he didn't have Pony or the life of the gang around him to make him happy.

"Be careful and try not to cause trouble." Darry told me.'

"Sure, I'll try." I said and left the house. I walked down the street for awhile. The air was fresh and there was a breeze, it felt nice. I walked some more and then got stopped by someone. An old black beat up truck pulled up and I was scared, because this truck belonged to the Shepperd kids and who knew what they wanted from me. SO I started to run down the street, the truck was stopped and someone got out and followed me down the road. I ran into an alley thinking I could get out the other end, it was a dead end. The truck blocked my way of leaving and Angela Shepperd jumped over the truck and walked up to me.

"Why ya running, I thought we were besties?" She asked. I backed up a little and I my blade on me if I need it.

"Sorry, thought you were some socs or other greasers. I didn't think it was you guys." I lied to them. She nodded and looked at the ground and then she looked up at me smirking. Why in the hell was she smirking?! It was like she was a mad dog or devil or somethin'!

"Look, we have to settle things and it has to get done now." She said sternly. Tim and Curly hopped out of the truck, walking up behind her. They walked passed her and came up to me, they stood there and then Curly put his hands over my mouth while Tim pinned me to the ground and Angela tied my hands and feet together. This wasn't going to end well. And what the hell did I get myself into?

I started to scream, but it came out as loud muffles. They had to shut me up now. So Curly put some thing over my face and it smelt horrible. But soon enough I was getting dizzy and was ready to fall asleep, I tried keeping my eyes open. But they wouldn't budge and I was stuck falling into a deep sleep. The last thing I remember seeing, it was blurry, but it was Tim picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder and then shoving me in the back seat of their truck with Angela beside me talking to her brothers. That was all I remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dal's POV

Man, Ryder's been gone for a long time and I have no clue where she went. She just said that she was gonna be out for a little. Not the whole afternoon and now she's still not here and 9:00 at night. I'm worried 'bout that kid. I know what she can do and what kinda trouble she can cause when she's alone. Imagine if she had gotten herself into a fight and passed out somewhere in a lot?

"We have to go look for Ryder." I said out of no where.

"I was just thinking the same." Steve said.