Truth About Me and Mikey

Dally's POV

Damn it! That kid was the only other person worse then me and I actually cared about this kid. And now, she's badly beaten and could die. I last saw her this morning after awhile and then left because I was mad and upset to see her like that. Those Socs are gonna die, whether I kill them or someone else does for me. 

Ryder was someone different, she's unique, special, a good liar, a great butt kicker and she can tell the truth to the ones she trusts. She didn't tell the guys because she didn't want them to see her differently, she didn't want then to see her as a thief, criminal or just a bad kid. I've known her for a little. Ryder didn't want to hurt anyone, so she left thinking it would be good, turns out it just made us all miserable because we love having her around when she's not lying. But she just got here a week ago, she's been in coma for 5 days and if she doesn't wake up by tonight, then we lose her forever and I can't have that. I've lost so much, I just bonded with that kid two years ago and she's a great kid and the only kid I will accept.

I can't lose her. That's the only thing that kept coming through my mind. I walked into Buck's and headed upstairs to my room. I shut and locked the door so no drunk people bother me tonight. I sat on my bed and looked at the floor and thought quietly not making any noise.

Ryder's POV

I slowly woke up tossing and turning. I opened my eyes to see if any one else was here, no one was here. I still could see that image of Dally slamming his fist against the wall and leaving here mad and upset. Guess he'd die without me here, just like Mikey told me not long ago. I groaned as the pain came back to me, I set my arm over my eyes to block out the light. 

I heard the door open and people talked as they walked into the room. I could hear chairs being shuffling around, people were loud, door was shut carefully and by the sounds of it, these people were the gang. I smiled, but they couldn't see since I had my arm over my eyes and face.

"We should wake her up." I heard Two-bit say, he sounded like he really wanted to wake me up right now and if he were to 'wake' me up. I'd beat him once I am outta this place. Brings me the shivers.

"Don't Two. She needs sleep. She's probably in pain too." Darry told him.

"So? We can still wake her and she can talk to us while she sits there." I had a book beside me under the covers, with my other hand, I grabbed the book and tried making no noise or big movements and I wacked Two-bit upside the head and then threw the book on the ground.

"Don't try to wake me up next time." I said and I was dead serious.

"Why don't you look at that! She was awake the whole time!" Soda said and sat down in a seat. I smiled and looked at them all.

"What happened after I got to your place?" I asked.

"You went unconscious. But we brought you here and  you had a huge gash on your stomach." Steve said. 

"I know, I didn't tell you guys because you would've all been worried sick even worse then ya are now." I told 'em.

"Well, at least she didn't lie." Johnny said. I looked at him and he smiled. It was like he knew me fairly well now.

"Hey, to kill time. Do you wanna tell us stuff that you haven't told us yet?" Two asked me.I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where do you want me to begin?" I asked, because my list was kinda big and they only know the small parts and Dally knows them all.

"The beginning, back in New York." Soda said. I nodded and thought what part to start at, so i went to start at the part where I just turned 6.

"I had just turned 6 and my parents kicked me out of the house once again. I roamed the streets that night alone until a boy came walking down the streets by himself and it was late at night. His name was Mikey Fiddleton and he was two years older then me, he was 8 years old. He offered me to come sleep at his place that night because it was cold, rainy and wet outside. He had already begun to like and care for me.