Chapter 1- Found me

**********
My memories are sacred of the you I used to know.
I remember all the places where you and I would go.
Time has made me older, and life has made me old.
My bones are thin and brittle; my body feels the cold.
Days when I was younger and warmer in the sun,
Days when you were with me, I was the chosen one.
Years went rolling past us, but I lost you on the way.
I would give all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.

By Grahim Chaplin

Faith POV:-

It was 7:30 in the evening I was sitting in my room's window platform reading Jane Eyre. I had almost completed the book but today I couldn't concentrate on the novel my heart was unknowingly beating fast. I don't know for what reason my body was all tensed up, maybe it's the weather I thought its cold outside as it is ending the week of November. As I was trying to concentrate there was a loud knock on my door

"Faith get ready, you've got 45 min I want you out on time," said Samuel from behind the door. He's very annoying when it comes to punctuality but he's sweet, always helps us around the club he also handles all the strippers and prostitutes manage their time and coordinate with the costumes and us.

Oh! And yes I'm a stripper. I don't f**k but I make them hard as a rock, yeah that my job.

How I became a stripper because my mother was a stripper too and now it's not like I wanted to be a stripper because my mom was, neither my mom wanted me to become a stripper it's just my broken fate or destiny that brought me here to the same floor my mom was.

I wanted to study, complete my graduation and settled down somewhere but my love for the wrong person brought me here.

I'm living in a strip house as per the contract signed we all have our individual rooms I don't have any friends over here even I'm not interested in making one I just speak to Samuel as I'm an introvert soul.

This club is also quite famous, I just hope not that famous for my past to come around and grab me,
(The clubs name is Daddy rangers club)

I started getting ready; today I did my hairstyle in an up-do with living my bangs open in front. I wore my black corset with a small black mini skirt the costume barely covered my body; I always hated this costume, applied a little bit of makeup and I was ready to go. I went out.

The moment I stepped out I bumped into a wall I looked up to see it was not a wall but a strong body. There he is standing to do his job; to receive me

"I'm not late Samuel," I said looking at him. He smiled and said.

"I know, you're always on time," he said keeping the same smile he started walking forward signaling me to follow him. He was in front of me walking when I asked him "so what's my today's schedule?"

He said "Nothing much just serves the drinks to the customers and if anyone demands for you then you know what further you have to do"

I didn't know I was holding my breath when he was speaking. I started looking down in nervousness, freak! What is happening to me today my mind said why I'm so nervous.

Adolfo Agostino POV:-

I was holding the information paper my associate gave it to me about the person I have been looking for five years. Now I finally found her. I didn't know she was hiding so close, how clever of her. She definitely knew people would be looking for her. "Faith Rowan's I'm coming for you," I said to myself.

"We need to get her," I said out loud to my three capo's Cedric, Max and Caden.
"But she's a stripper now," said Caden while sitting on the leather couch in front of my desk crossing his legs while Max was standing near the window looking out and probably thinking about something. He's always a zoned out person busy in his own thoughts.

And Cedric standing behind the couch with his hands crossed.
"Yeah! And you said that she owes you a Debt, how is she going to pay you, I don't think so stripping is either helping her" said Cedric

"Her Debt is different," I said

"You need to focus on other things rather than on a stripper, you have just now got your father's throne, and we should focus on our enemies and trying to grow around the world so we can go home" said Max while walking towards the couch and stopped looking at me in expectation from me to answer him.

I know he's my best man but I didn't like the way he advised me.
"You don't need to tell me, what I have to do and what not," I said while staring at him vividly showing him who the boss here is

He just nodded and fixed his grey suit the same action followed by Caden and he got up and asked: "so what now?"

"Get ready we're going in the club," I said

After a long ride till the club, we finally reached the destination.
We were just outside the club. I gave a look at the bouncer standing on the door he recognized us and moved aside opening the door for us, we entered in, my eyes roamed around the club looking for her "now where is she, where is she. I kept repeating in my mind. There was a feeling of like a wolf getting when his prey is close and about to get in his claws. I was looking for her in the club until my eye's landed on a girl standing in the corner table serving the customers. That fake smile I know it very well it has to be her until she turned around facing towards me. She looks up at me and froze, that's it, it's her. She continued working pretending to not know me.

I turned halfway back and Cedric came forward
"Call the manager or the owner tell them I want to meet them" I ordered him.

Cedric nodded in response and went to call them till then we grabbed the front seat of the round pole table where a pole dancer was dancing. But my eyes were only on one person, I kept looking at her damn she has grown hot.

She was trying to pretend she didn't know me. I ordered Max to call her for taking our order, he did as I said. First, she tried to call someone else to serve us but no one was available, huh! Looks like even destiny wants us to meet. She came forward to our table and faked smiled at us.

"What can I get for you, sir?" She said in a soft sweet voice waiting for us to give her order. Max and Caden looked at me I waved them to order anything they want.

"Just a Pine beer," said Caden she was writing in her small notepad then she looked at Max.

"Same," said Max and gave her a smile when she looked at me waiting for me to order, she was breathing heavily. I could sense that in her body movement.

"And you sir?" She asked me

"I want you," I said....

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******