Chapter 5- Secret

********
My spirit's been hurt
So deeply by your actions.
It literally turned me off
To all other attractions.
You were the one who
Broke down my wall,
Opened my heart to love
Not just to you, but to all.
On a pedestal
I held you up; you
Were what made me live
And never to give up.
What a fool I've become
To trust you to love me
How blind I was, how
Couldn't I see?
You were my world or
So it seemed,
When my eyes are closed
In my dreams.

By Loretta Joseph.
**************

Adolfo POV:-

I came back to my room to relax a bit, cause I had a flight to attend in the morning. I went to the bar stand in the corner of my room and poured a glass of wine to relax my nerves and the hectic day I had. While drinking I realized I wasn't alone in my room.
I knew he would come to speak with me alone I didn't turn I knew he was sitting behind on the couch.

"Dad, I'm tired, will speak some other time," I said.

"I can't wait for you to come after one week and then answer my question," He said, he still sounds angry and frustrated

"Just tell me what is she doing here? why is she here? He continued.

"Two things Dad, first I'm not serious about her and second she's here to pay for what she did," I said that with so much of hate that I could just run back to her room and end the topic, but no I wanted it to go slow. Dad gave a relief sound and went out. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone vibrated. I took out to see there was a message, I opened it to read.

"You betrayed me" was written.

This made me a Little bit worried. I went towards my bed without removing my clothes I jumped on it and got laid, damn I really feel tired. I felt before falling asleep I thought about giving a reply to the message.
"I'm coming tomorrow," I wrote and hit the send button. And I went to sleep

Faith POV:-
It was eight in the morning I got up early, I just couldn't sleep in the new place. I was standing in the balcony looking out at the garden view. admiring the greenery and there was a person working down planting some new baby plants. But the only strange thing in this big garden was that scary maze it was a bit away from the garden it was a big maze made of vineyard and walls above it there was a creepy fog which had formed, which gave it a more haunted look.

Good, that it was away from the garden but still a part of it was bad that it was in front of me. I tried to ignore it and started looking at other bright sides of this mansion when I heard a knock on my door. I didn't command to come in because that would be strange and awkward right? Like I'm someone over here with high position or title. So I went and opened the door myself to see who it was.

It was Max standing with a tray in his hands the smell was awesome. Smells like bacon I thought but it was covered.

"Breakfast" he brought the tray up and said with a smile. I think this is the only person in this house who wants me to be happy I thought. I smiled back and gave him space to enter, he came in and went out in the balcony to sit. There was a beautiful teacup table like furniture in the balcony he placed the tray over there. And sat down placing a napkin on his lap I sat opposite to me.