chapter 6- Betray

I lay on my bed soaking my pillow with my tears,
I try to remember exactly what it is that I fear.
Is it the passing of time or the love that I lack?
Is it the mistakes that I've made or the fact that I can't bring the past back?
What is it that I'm afraid of?
Why am I so scared?
Is it the people I've hurt or the people that have hurt me?
Am I afraid of everything that I can't seem to see?
Is it the love of a friend, or the loss of my family?
Is it the possibility that my life can end in a tragedy?
What is it that I fear most?
What do my eyes say I'm scared of?
Is it the sun that sets but won't seem to rise?
Is it the hope that I have that always seems to die?
Is it the trust of a person that I cannot begin to grasp?
Is it all the memories of my horrid past?
Is it me?
Can it possibly be that the thing I fear most is the thing I can't be?
The things that I try to understand?
The me that I try to be with when I'm feeling sad?
The person I'm expected to be? Is that what I fear? . . .
I think the thing I fear most...is me

By Bianca Flores

********

Adolfo POV:-

I was sweating with pleasure and breathing heavily laying on the bed. God! That was so wonderful intercourse, never want to go back from here. I was panting heavily and looking at the ceiling when she came close and started running her soft fingers on my bare chest I raised my hand up to let her keep her head on it. She came close to my face her grey eyes were manipulative I could easily fall for anything she says. She was soft like feathers and I was itching to run my fingers on her chick and so I couldn't stop myself from and I started doing it. She looks sweet and cute but yet a devil bitch she was.
I smiled looking at her cause I knew she was nothing like that from inside exactly the opposite of her looks rather she would kill for her benefit types.

"What are you smiling at?" she said.

"You, thinking about you?" I said

"About what?" I said

"About how clumsy you look but you're not, the perfect partner for me," I said with a bit sad feeling.

"But you can't, I don't understand why are you doing this; keeping me away is not the way I'm going to be safe and plus I don't like to even think of you staying in that same house with that traitor". She said in frustration more of like in anger. She's too not happy with my decision in bringing Faith in the mob.

"Even I don't like my plan but that's the best and we have to do. I don't either like to leave you here but I promise I will always come to meet you and you'll always be my last love."

"Don't betray me?" She said while looking sad. I kissed her forehead and hold her closer.

"I'll never betray you, Ella," I said.

"Now, let's enjoy this moment I have to go back home tomorrow in Philadelphia". I said while relaxing and the closing eye's when she softly said in a soothing tone.

"This is your home Adolfo you have to win the battle with your enemy and come back here"

I know and I will I said it in my mind.

Faith POV:-
I gathered all my guts and stepped out of the room. I have been in this room for four days I was feeling like a prisoner and Adolfo is not in the mansion and plus I have not been given the order to get out of the room, so I think I can come out. It was just my mind that was stopping me and warning me that I might do something stupid or what if Robert sees me?