Chapter 23:- Treachery

It's treacherous to believe that a person is more than a person
I never really understood this line
till now

It really is treacherous
misleading
feeds your thoughts

that person loses her identity
she just becomes an idea.
and you my dear believe in that idea of her
so strongly you forget who she is.

don't
Because one day reality would come along
and turn the switch on to bring gravity back
leaving you waking up on the concrete floor
concussed and crying
bleeding and dying
cheated of feeling"

By Just Anna

********

Faith POV:-

I was on my bed and I kept looking at the maids arranging my dressing table and wardrobe. They were busy preparing for tomorrow. There was a big day tomorrow in this house. But a horrible day for me.

I was going to get married. To the most horrible men. I remember the first time I saw him. Those moments were back then Beautiful but now I think of them as a trap he made. In which I fell into terribly by hurting myself emotionally and hurting others by losing their life. I should blame myself for them not being in my life today.

I think now what would have happened if I never said yes to him. What if I was never his girlfriend. Things would have been different now. My mom and Grace would've​ been alive and most importantly Viviana too. My life would have been so much different. It's all because of this stupid heart that falls for the wrong person. I fell for him by closing my eyes and that's why I didn't see that he wasn't ready to catch me. I Blindly trusted and fell for him to think of him as an ordinary guy. Now everyone's​ destiny is not messed up as my that their guy will turn out to be a mafia boss.

I was zoned out in my thoughts that I didn't notice the maids living until I heard her calling for me, she said.

"Ma'am Everything is ready, you need to be ready in the morning before 12"

And she closed the door. I switched my bedside lamp and laid down on my bed and kept looking up at the ceiling and hoping that tomorrow never comes. And if it does I need to be ready to face it but how? was the question.

Valak POV:-

"I want my god damn cell phone back" I barked on Benin.

"Don't act like a pussy?" he said and again started ignoring me.

"I'm going crazy. I want to know what's happening. Why won't​ you tell me anything?" I argued.

" Because you'll ruin everything"

"And why would I do that" I mocked

"There is a reason. But you'll come to know that pretty soon just stay calm like Faith. You know what? You need to learn that from that girl. And about the plan..... well, I can't tell you because you won't like it but it's going to save someone's life at least."

"I don't like the way it sounds " I rasped

" Just stay calm" he replied.

There was no point in fighting back and arguing. I was still frustrated and annoyed. I wanted to speak with Faith. I turned back to get back in my room but just then Benin called me again. I turned back and he threw something at me.