Chapter 13:- lost her 5

Faith pov:-
I was walking back to my hostel with Adolfo beside me. God's knows how long do I have to pretend that I don't know about him being in the mafia. Right by comparing my life with him I'd say my life is more perfect and sorted. From the past two day, I've been having a weird feeling about Adolfo. From the day Vivian told me about her and him. I can't think straight. He's busy in his cell phone. Why does he even take the pain to drop me back to the hostel. I mean I can do it alone. What bad can happen?

Oh, wait for your thoughts train Faith. He's in the mafia and you're with him definitely someone can take advantage by abducting me and ask for ransom or anything. If I really mean that much to him. But it doesn't look like it. I have been thinking from the past two days, what am I doing with him. I don't even feel like spending even a minute with him. I need to tell him to over this thing going on between us. But what if he gets angry and gifts me a goodbye bullet in my head.

Gosh... I'm thinking too much.

We reach near the hostel gates. He turns towards me and kisses on my chicks.

"Don't forget that tomorrow is my brother's birthday party, dress well and come he takes a pause looking at me in thoughts and continue "bring your friend too ... Bye babe"

He left me alone on the gates and walked away. I walked back to my room to find it empty. Where is V. I called her cell? She picks it up after the third ring.

"Hey. Where are you?" I ask.

"I'm on the way to the hostel. I'll reach in ten minutes" she said. She sounds okay to me. So I ended the call. I got changed in my comfort clothes. I walked towards the window to get fresh air. I look down to see again the same black limo I saw when I first came here. I see Vivian get out of the car. And I see a guy in grey hoody getting down from the other side too. I can't see his face because of the hood covering his face he was tall and good build from his body structure. He gets close to Vivian. She's smiling and talking with him. I wonder if he's her boyfriend. He kisses her on her chicks and she waves bye to him and enters the gates. She's walking inside. And the guy is still standing watching V go inside. His hands in his pocket and his eyes still probably on V.

He gets inside his limo and drives off. I turn inside. And Venters in smiling.

"Hey," I called her, I didn't ask her much about the boy. It's her personal life after all. Just then she says.

"I was out with my .... my family... I was having a very strange feeling from this morning like something is wrong or something wrong is going to happen. So I called my family. And now I feel much better."
I didn't even ask her and she confessed it. But who was that guy? I thought. Forget at least she was honest. This curiosity is a bad disease I said in my mind. I nodded. And said okay.

(Next day)
Birthday boy

I already decided I was going to wear my one and only party dress skin-fit-full-net-sleeve-above-the-knee-black-dress. God but it was too short. I got changed in and kept my long brunette wavy hairs down. And did a little makeup. I heard the door open I turned to see Vivian coming in. She went down to buy something to eat. She brought a lot of stuff. She looks at me and her jaw was on the floor. I smiled at her reaction. But also a little scared. I asked her.

"How is it... Is it looking more reviling or seducing."
She nodded her head slowly two times in yes. Okay, so I should change I thought.

"Okay so what else should I wear.?" I asked.

"That's perfect what you're wearing... Faith... Don't you dare change ... I've never seen such sexy side of you" she said. It made me blush. I appreciate her compliment.