chapter 12:- lost her 4

Faith Pov: -

Calling it a house would be insulting. It was a mansion. Is he rich? I thought. I entered further. There was a mess everywhere. Typically, boys room type. I turned back to look at him. He scratched his head and came closer and said
" I don't stay alone I live with two more guys and my brother is also here ... So that's why it's all messed up"
I gave a small laugh when he was done confessing. I nodded in showing that I understand him and what he wanted to say.

Suddenly I heard footsteps someone was coming down from the stairs. There was a guy in the suite. He smiled at Adolfo and hugged him then he looked at me from up and down which was disgusting. He was checking me out. Suddenly I felt like danger was around me. Adolfo introduces me.
"Brother this is Faith and Faith this my brother Archer Agostino," said Adolfo looking at me. Archer raised his hand to shake. I didn't even want to shake hands with him. But also I didn't want Adolfo to get upset or feel strange.

"I'm being late ...... I should get going" I said looking at Adolfo.

"Okay," said Adolfo.

"Hey hey... Why so much in hurry, wait have drinks with us" said Archer.

"No thanks... I'm being late" I said.
I was almost ready to run.

"Yeah... Maybe some other time brother...? I'll drop her at home" said Adolfo.

"Okay. hey I know the best time you can bring Faith here again" said Archer looking at me and Adolfo. Adolfo seemed confused and so I was.

"On my birthday, I'm celebrating here with my small brother. And you are invited too in our party...Hey how about Adolfo you throw a little house party too for your college friends " said Archer.

What is wrong with this guy. He's going to celebrate his birthday with some strangers. Is he drunk right now? Forget it Faith you need to get yourself out of here first my inner goddess said.

I only nodded in response. Adolfo and I walked out of the house. Adolfo drove me back to the hostel. We said our goodbyes and I returned to my room. Viviana was sitting on her bed with a novel. She looked up and smiled.

"Hi... So how was it" said Viviana.

"It was good not that kind of great" I gave her honest reviews.

"You like him?" She asked.

"Yes ...At least his much better than his brother" I said while getting fresh. Viviana looked tensed now.

"His brother?" questioned Viviana.

"Yes after date Adolfo took me to show his mansion type house and his brother was too there. So I met him also... Umm but I think he's kind off pervert" I said being real and honest again. I came out of the washroom and changed in my shorts and tank top. I hoped on her bed and she looked worried.

"What's the wrong V," I asked her. She suddenly smiled and nodded in no.

I sat straight in front of her bed. She asked me again the same question "do you like him?" now it was get getting weird and suspicious.

"To be honest he's good... I don't have many words to describe or I don't have that kind of compliment for him" I said.

"Faith let me tell you what it is... It's call attraction ... you just attracted to him " she said.

"Maybe you are right... Or maybe not. I don't know... I'm confused" I said.

"And what about his brother?" She asked.

"He's a womanizer for sure... And I have a strong feeling you know them right? That's why you've been acting weird since you met Adolfo " I said waiting for her reply. She started looking here and there and she turned towards her bedside table she took out a blank paper and said.

"Our hostel supervisor wants us to sign this paper because they are going to do some renovating and they want us to corporate," she said I know she was changing the topic so I took that blank paper and signed it without seeing it.

"That paper is blank but I trust you V, now don't change the topic and tell me what's going on," I asked her. She took the paper and kept on her table.

"Remember I told you that my life is much worse than yours and I told you that I'll tell you at the right time," she said. I nodded in response she continued.

"My name is not Viviana," she said. I could sense whatever she was revealed she was not supposed to. The starting itself straddled me. I don't why, but my heart beat was getting faster.

"And I don't have a real family my real name is Bibiana and I am from a mafia family I can't reveal everything but I should always be careful cause we are always in danger. Your Date means Adolfo is also from a mafia family and they are our enemies. My remaining small family knows that they are here and I'm not supposed to be around here but my sudden disappearance would me suspicious and I don't even want to leave you alone with them." She said. But I stopped her cause this was too much to take in. Where am I exactly? What kind of people I'm surrounded by? My best friend is in the mafia. My crush too. Whom should I support?

OH did she just said that Adolfo is also a mafia? It was all confusing.

"Everything is confusing V; I'm confused what do you mean Adolfo is mafia?" I asked.

"Look Faith, not Adolfo but his brother is and so it means even he must be in it. I'm not saying you to leave him. But be careful. I don't know Adolfo that well I hope he's a nice guy not like his brother. And all I'm trying to tell you over here is that my world is different and I'm not supposed to tell you about it but I trust you, Faith. You're a nice girl I don't want anything to happen to you. I can't reveal more because you hang out with my enemy". She said I could see the moist forming in her eyes. She was in pain. I could feel that she wanted to tell something more. But she couldn't. Overall I was in shock and numb. What she said about Adolfo brother was right for me. Cause I too sensed the danger when he was around. But I was confused between Adolfo and Viviana or Bibiana. I wasn't sure about him but definitely wanted to spend some more time with him. But I didn't want anything bad to happen to Viviana or Bibiana.

"I like him, " I said looking down Feeling bit ashamed. I continued

"I'm not sure what it is. But I want to give it another try." I continued.

"Hey... It is okay Faith. I'm not telling you to leave him for me. Just be careful that's all I want, he won't tell you his in mafia unless he's serious about you and trusts you. So you don't show that you know about him okay... Can you do that?" She said holding my hand. I nodded and gave her a smile.

She said, " Now that's my secret you have to keep silence on it."

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******