Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze

"Spiral Maze
Suppression
Oppression
Repression
Depression
All tied together, entwined like blind young lovers
In the Spiral Maze

Concepts of Never
And Forever
In their subtle clever
Placement do conspire to sever
The link between the soul and the earth
They push each one of us closer to the end of the Spiral Maze

A corpse pile, decomposing
And a wanderer supposing
At the Spiral Maze's gentle closing
What is the burned cloaked figure proposing?
Go to him and hear his terms at the end of the Spiral Maze"

By Zachary E Tenney

Adolfo POV:-
                         It has been more than two days and my men couldn't find the murderers. My head was busting in pain. I couldn't sleep properly at night because I kept thinking about my boys were killed in my own house. I needed something to calm my nerves.

From these past two days, the only thing I have been doing is shout, scream and get angry. The Smith Brothers dead was an unsettling thing in my mind. I need to be more alert. This was definitely the beginning of something big.

I Know one thing that settles my nerves very well. I smiled at my own thoughts. I ordered my servant to come in. After a few seconds

There was a low knock on my door. I barked loudly to come in. The maid entered inside looking down. She was shivering under my presence.

"Get my crossbow gun ready near the maze" I murmured. She bowed down in response and went out.

I walked behind my desk near the window. I pulled the curtains wide open and let the sunlight spread every corner of my office. Spreading the light in my life was not the reason why I opened the curtains. I was already in the spotlight. The maze was the reason. I looked through the window to my beautiful horrifying creation. The best dead trap I have ever made. And there's no person in this world who can escape from it.

I walked out of my office. And went down. I saw Max speaking with my dad. My presence alerted them. I kept walking and ordered Max to follow me.

He was walking behind me. I got out of the Mansion and kept walking towards the right side of the mansion near the dungeons place. I walked inside and passed from all the cages. My all the cells in the dungeon were filled and they never are empty. I had all types of the convict's in my lockup. From burglar, arson, murders to the culprits innocent family members.

I kept walking until the last vault. I stopped when I reached there. I placed my hand on the lockups bar and lean a bit to get a better view of today's target.

"Time to get free from here" I giggled.

Faith POV:-

                        I was sitting on my toilet seat with the cell phone on the ear and my leg moving in uneasiness and nervousness. It was ringing for a long time. And he hasn't picked up yet. Must be busy I thought. But there were other horrifying thoughts too running in my mind. Like what if got caught by Adolfo men. What if he was hurt while escaping from here. There was a very distinct nervous feeling from this morning.