Chapter 24:- Runaway 1

"Nobody says fuck you
quite like your eyes
You've murdered a few million
with your condescending sighs

Nothing says fuck you
quite like the time
you left me here to rot,
my runaway bride

Nobody
Nobody
Nobody says fuck you

quite like you

You don't have to speak a word
You don't have to scream a sound
You don't have to make a fist
You don't have to wear my crown

Because nobody says fuck you
quite like you

Fuck you"

By Sirwca  

Robert Agostino:-

                   "I don't have a good vibe about today," I said while buttoning my tuxedo​ in front of the mirror. I saw my wife wiping her black dress from the mirror.

"Well it's a funeral for me," she said in her sarcastic tone.

I turned back to face her. And walked closer to her. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"You're looking gorgeous" I murmured. She smiled and said

"And you're just as handsome as the time I saw you at our wedding when you were waiting for me in the alter"

I smirked at her response. The next I saw her confused and framing at something.

"What's wrong ?" I questioned.

"Well! You married me because you loved me then but I never got killed then why is Adolfo is not marring to the person he loves. I mean I Know that he's doing for the safety of other people and to trick them. But we never did something like that"

"All you need to Know is this that our wish list is big and our sin list is even bigger"

"Whatever, I never understand your Underworlds double meaning with a figure of speech-language," she said waving her while walking and standing beside me and slipping her hand in my hand.

"Let's go our son must be waiting," she said and we went out.

We entered inside the church to meet our guest there were around more than three hundred guest's to notice the fake marriage.

My wife patted on my shoulder and whispered

"I'll go check on Adolfo"

I nodded in response. She walked away to meet her son. I continued greeting everyone.

I noticed a Heston son in a black Armani with his guards. I walked towards him to meet him.

"Good to see you again boy," I said while giving my hand for a handshake. He was stiff but smiled and said.

" Same here sir" he replied.