Chapter 2-Your Taken

*************
Misunderstanding
Innocence scrawled out on my blindfold,
"Unfair" whispered from within.
Two subjective perceptions of the objective;
Two dreams disguised as reality.
Eyes glazed over with self-assurance
you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong.
and now I'm sorry.
Excuses emerge from hidden willful blindness,
Searching for the core - where misunderstanding sits;
Two mouths moving, saying nothing.
Four eyes staring at the same painting, seeing different images.
Two hearts so submerged in cement that they've forgotten to beat.
The poisonous fog clears and drips onto our worlds melting all that we've built, but instead of taking everything, it's wakening us up

Faith POV: -

My blood went cold after hearing that. "He wants you Faith" I screamed in my mind, but that's a lie I kept saying to myself. I think I should go with my mind because my hearts feelings have ruined my life once; I won't let that happen this time. I was numb in my place recalling the 'I want you thing'.

Just then Samuel came and stood behind me

"Sir would you like her to strip for you," said Samuel my inner goddess was shouting at Samuel, No! F***ing way I am going to strip for him. As my mind was busy hammering Samuel and I probably killed him ten times by now in my mind for saying this.

"Umm sure, I'd like it after all it's been a long time I haven't," Said Adolfo but stopped from completing and smirked at me.

"Sure sir would you like a private show just for yourself or is it okay over here," asked Samuel

"Over here would be much better I'm sure my capos would love some good entertainment," said Adolfo looking at Samuel.

Samuel nodded and turned towards me. I gave him the ordered drink list and went backstage without looking or listening to what Samuel wants to say. I turned back to give a look at them when he's third associate came back and joined him saying something in his ear.

I was getting ready for getting strip danced on the stage. I removed my skirt from the top of my corset I wore a black net T-shirt that dropped till my thighs. I let my hair down and got up turned back and started walking out towards the stage gathering all my courage walking like a queen or walking like I don't care who the king is over here.

I climbed on the stage and grabbed the pole I heard one of his men saying "last Time I saw a girl like that was in Victoria secret fashion show" he was blonde

I started dancing slowly, swinging my hips in a seductive way.

I fixed my eyes on Adolfo and his was fixed on me while stripping slowly removing my T-shirt there was no lust in his eyes there was something different, something that I should stay away from. I was doing my flips and moves slowly when I saw Samuel in the corner of the club signaling me to move toward Adolfo telling me to touch him... I knitted my eyebrows slowly nodded NO like in a dance move he crossed his arms and gave me an angry look that said no dinner tonight then.

Damn, I have to do this, I was only in my corset, I bend down and got on my knees started crawling slowly towards him looking in his eyes and never leaving it. When I reached near him as I was about to put my hands on his lap, he stopped me by holding my both the hands with his strong grip

He slowly came near to my face never leaving the eye contact he's grip was strong, it was paining, the grip is definitely going to leave some marks.

His face was inches away from my face when he said

"Stop it, that's enough"

He left my hands roughly giving it a harsh push. I looked down suddenly feeling ashamed of myself I got up.