Chapter 6

Starr POV

Days passed and It's Christmas Eve night and I have done all my shopping for gifts and food. I still haven't talked to Des, Ray, nor Caleb. It's all good though.

"Go to sleep Kyrie or Santa won't bring you any gifts." I stood in his doorway. He was playing his ps3.

"That fat ass nigga don't exist." He snapped. I tried to hold back my laughter and be serious.

"Do I need to wash your mouth with soap?" I sat at the edge of my bed.

"Sorry ma." He turned the game off and got in bed.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He asked me.

"I got what I wanted. You and King in my life." I smiled.

"So the others not coming over for dinner are they?" He sounded depressed. I shook my head.

"But you still got your mom and dad. I wish I had both my parents in my life." I said.

"How did they die?" He asked.

"Your grandad with this big drug dealer and he was gunned down in a alley. Your grandma was murdered by some people that were after me." I shook my head.

"That's messed up. I'm gone get you that new Beyonce album for Christmas." He said. I giggled.

"Don't." I laughed. King walked in and sat beside me in the bed.

"What y'all in here laughing at?" He asked.

"Mama got something against Beyonce." Kyrie laughed.

"She shouldn't because Beyonce ain't got nothing on my Starr." King kissed me.

"Not in my room y'all not." Kyrie snapped.

"You a boss baby. You don't need nobody for shit and you bad as hell." King smirked.

"Whatever. Go to sleep Ky." I stood up with King and turned his light off and closed his door behind us.

*

*

*

*

"Wake up." I whispered in Kyrie's ear. He squirmed in his sleep. The morning sun beamed down into his room.

"Ky wake up." I shook him softly. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Ma it's too early." He groaned.

"Boy get up its 10 in the morning." I laughed. He got up and stretched.

"Hurry up!" King yelled from downstairs. Kyrie and I raced each other down stairs.

I suddenly got dizzy at the last step and held my head.

"Ma what's wrong?" Kyrie asked.

"Nothing." I lied. Him and King gave me unsure looks but shook it off.

"Okay first gift got Kyrie on it." King passed the gift to Kyrie. I watched as he opened it. His eyes lit up at the new Jordan's I promised him I would get.

"Thanks mom." He hugged me. We watched as he opened the rest of his gifts. King even had a few gifts.

"Ma why you don't have nothing for Christmas?" Kyrie frowned. My baby always worried about his mama.

"I got you two." I smiled. They stared at me.

"I don't think you're so happy." King said. He must see right through me. All I want for Christmas is all my friends and family around. I can't even have that lil simple thing. All of a sudden I threw up in the trash can near by. I guess I'm still dizzy from running with Kyrie. Someone held my hair back and I threw up. Another person brought me paper towels.

"Are you okay ma?" Kyrie stroked my back while King held my hair. I just kept throwing up.

"I could call aunt Des. She is a nurse." Kyrie suggested.

"Nooo." King stopped him. I wiped my mouth with the paper towel. I have a horrible taste in my mouth.

"I'm going to brush my teeth." I announced. I walked up stairs and into the bathroom. I'm about to do something that I should have did last week! I pulled out the pregnancy test and peed on it. I sat it on the counter and waited for a few seconds before looking at it. I hope I'm not pregnant. How I'm gone explain it to people?! They think King is dead! This gone fuck up the whole plan.

I eased over to it and my biggest fear came true. I'm pregnant....again.

------

I know it's short but you know a new secret now.