Chapter 10

King POV

I'm the dumbest brother in the world! I just let a perfect woman slip out my hand like water. Damn mane! Why did I have to say that? I love Starr and I hope she still loves me after this. I lied across my bed and dialed her number.

"Hello?" A familiar man voice came over the line.

"Caleb? Put Starr on the phone." I said. I could hear Starr and Kyrie talking in the background.

"Yo Starr! It's King." He called. I heard shuffling on the other end.

"What?" She answered. To my surprise she didn't sound mad she sounded tired.

"Why Caleb answering your phone? Why he even there?!" I snapped. She sighed loudly.

"Don't even trip. He just here to keep me company on Christmas!" She snapped.

"I was doing that."

"No you was slapping me like I was a rag doll!" She yelled.

"I told you I was sorry. It was a reflex." I said.

"Then you told me to get an abortion on our child! OUR CHILD MAN!" She sounded like she was crying.

"Stop crying." I begged her. She just sniffled.

"I can't believe you screwed me then trying to kill off what you made! Thats fucked up, Brandon!" She snapped. Damn! I know she mad if she calling me by my real name.

"So you not calling me King no more?" I asked.

"Nope. You don't deserve it." She pouted. I can picture her cute little lips pouting.

"But I don't like my name." I said.

"I don't give a fuck." She snapped.

"You gone make Kyrie whoop your behind with all that cursing." I laughed.

"I'm not in there with them anymore. I'm in my room." She said.

"What you doing?"

"Lying in bed on the phone with my selfish, self centered, inconsiderate, cocky fiancé." She said.

"So you still consider me as your fiancé after all the shit I put you through? You a down ass lady. I'm just glad I got a girl like you by my side. I couldn't ask for it better." I admitted.

"What if you stayed with Brandy?" She said out the blue.

"I wasn't gone stay with that hoe because she wasn't for me. She was for EVERYBODY!" I shook my head at that going girl I used to fool with. She dead and gone now. I finally heard Starr laugh.

"Yea. I can't believe I actually loved Jonathan at one point. Or at least thought I did." She said.

"He was just a pussy. He almost got my cousin killed and left her there for dead. Then he come here thinking he had a chance with you. I lost all respect for him after he shook you like a rag doll." I tossed my remote up and caught it. You know how you do random things when you're on the phone with someone you love or like?

"Then the fact he got with two bitches I didn't like and my step daddy!" She said.

"And don't forget he kidnapped my cousin and Damon pervert ass raped her. I still feel guilty about that. I still think I could have been there for her." I shook my head.

"Now you've upset her. You may have lost a real nigga." She said. She right. I got to call my cousin and explain this bullshit to her.

"Goodnight. I love you and my soon to be new born. Tell Kyrie I love him." I said.

"Soon to be new born? So you finally came to the realization that I wasn't gone abort my child?" She asked.

"Yea." I smirked. She laughed.

"Love you." She hung up. I quickly dialed Des's number. I told her to come over with Ray. I owe them two an explanation. After all they were there for me when I was grinding.

About 20 minutes later a knock came at the door. I jogged down the stairs and opened the door. A disappointed looking Des and Ray stood at the door.

"Come in." I opened the door wider. They walked in and sat on the couch.

"Let me start off by saying I'm so sorry for holding out on all y'all all these years." I said.

"You didn't even tell Starr, man. Do you trust any of us?" Ray snapped.

"I trust y'all. I don't trust Caleb. I think he trying to take my family from me. But I got something for that." I said.

"Caleb?! That nigga is a pro baseball player with a fiancé! Why is he trying to break up your family?" Des frowned.

"You tell me! The nigga over there with Kyrie and Starr right damn now."

"Why?" Ray asked.

"I guess he want his ass beat." I said.

"I knew he still had a thing for Starr! When we were in college he used to always visit out dorm room talking about some damn 'I'm rolling with y'all today'. I always knew something wasn't right about him." Des said.

"What you gone do bout that bru? As far as everybody know, you dead." Ray smirked.

"I'm gone have a man to man conversation with him. If that don't go as planned I might have to pull my 9 out on him."

Caleb POV

Starr, Kyrie, and I sat in the living room watching Hangover 3. It was starting to get dark outside.

"Shouldn't you be getting home to your fiancé?" She asked me. To be honest I haven't had this much fun in a while. Starr and Kyrie gave me so much joy this Christmas.

"I'm surprised she haven't called yet." I looked at my phone and saw no texts or missed calls from her.

"You should go. She's probably worried about you." Starr stood up with me. She hugged me.

"Take it easy Starr." I told her. She just smiled.

"Bye lil King." I told Kyrie.

"Aite." He said. I walked out to my car and swerved off. It's 9 something and I left my fiancé for another woman on Christmas. Thats kinda fucked up. I pulled up to my mansion I rented out until we leave to go back home. I got out and unlocked the door and went in.

"Robin!" I called. I heard soft whimpers coming from the living room. I walked closer and heard them more. It was Robin. I pushed the door open and saw her sitting in a corner crying while holding her legs to her chest.

"Baby what's wrong?" I sat next to her.

"Leave me alone, Caleb." She snatched away from my touch.

"Just tell me what I did." I begged.

"You left me alone on Christmas to go hang with that street bitch!" She snapped. I'm so glad Starr ain't here to hear that. She would have drug Robin face all on this wood floor.

"Mane it ain't even what you think. She going through right now." I said.

"Why couldn't nobody else stay with her? She is your ex, Caleb! I'm not dumb!" She yelled. I stood up because I ain't got time for her bullshit.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you." She ran after me.

"Sit yo ass down somewhere! I don't give a fuck bout what you talking bout! You don't even know what you talking bout!" I snapped. She followed me all the way up the stairs to our room.

"You a unfaithful muthafucker!" She pushed me but I didn't budge. I picked her up and slammed her on the bed. I pulled her pants down and placed my tongue on her pearl. I bet she stop talking shit now!

--------

Hmmmm, how you like?

Comment your fave couple

Caleb&&Starr

Caleb&&Robin

Ray&&Des

King&&Starr