Chapter 14

Starr POV

Des and I sat at Apple Bees. She just stared out the window with those puffy red eyes. I honestly feel sorry for her. Ray is my homie and all but that's some foul shit. I should text him but Ian gone do it right now. If King ever cheat in me I just might cut his ass up into little pieces.

"Say something." I finally said after 10 long minutes of silence.

"What you want me to say?" She asked quietly.

"Tell me how you feel." I sipped my tea.

"I feel stupid. Why would he even think about doing me like? I thought he was my husband. Now I got to go to work with them fake hoes. I should shoot Tonya ass cause I know it was her." Des said. I could hear the anger in her voice.

"You really took off your wedding ring?" I said in disbelief.

"Yea. I'm not gone be disrespected, Starr. It's either all or nothing. Then he talking about he got the hoe pregnant. I could have killed him." She said.

"Well to brighten up your day, I'm having a boy and a girl." I smiled. She smirked.

"You got the perfect life, Starr." Des said shaking her head. What? Perfect?

"I can't believe you said that. My fiancé faked his death on me and had me thinking he was dead. I had to raise a reckless son on my own for 9 years. My parents are both dead! I still can't marry my so called fiancé because he's in hide out. Caleb stupid ass fiancé keep threatening me. She'll be lucky if I don't beat her ass. And to top all this off. I got three kids. So don't ever say that again. My life is far from perfect and you know it!" I snapped.

She studied my face for a moment.

"You right. Both of us fucked up." She smirked. I just laughed.

"Remember you had to pull me off of Rhonda and Brandy at school?" I asked.

"Yea. That was the first day we met. The good days." She stared off.

"So are you really going to divorce him? At least sit down and talk about it." I suggested. She looked at me like I had two heads.

"What?!" She snapped.

"Talk to him. Hear him out." I said.

"I'm afraid to go around him." She shook her head.

"Girl he ain't gone do shit." I assured her.

"Naw I'm scared I might beat his ass into coma." She shook her head. I just burst out in laughter.

"Can y'all please talk without fighting?" I asked.

"I could try." She shrugged.

Des POV

Why did I agree to that? I pulled up to my crib and saw two moving trucks out front. It was packing everything that belonged to Ray. Two men came out with the sofa he bout for us last year.

"Hold up where are you going with this?" I hopped out my car and stood in front of the two huge men.

"Mr. Alexander ordered us to take this out." One of them said causing me to shrink down. I felt intimidated by his height and muscles.

I slowly walked up to the door step running into two other huge men bringing out big boxes. I walked in the house and it damn near looked like we was moving out.

"Get this too." Ray told a younger looking guy while pointing to the 52 inch he bought last month. He locked eyes with me.

"Where is all my stuff?!" I snapped.

"This is it Des." He said.

"No the hell it's not! This damn house looks naked!" I snapped.

"I'm the one that was supplying you before I quit the drug game. I'm the reason you was wearing fur and rocking diamonds." He said nonchalantly.

"But not everything in here is yours." I said.

"You're right. 95% of it is." He said. I squinted my eyes at him.

"You could at least leave me some blankets and covers." I practically begged.

"I left you the California king in the master bedroom." He stroked my jaw. I can't believe this guy cheated on me. The same guy that killed Brandy, Rhonda, and Jonathan just to hold me again. Shit hurts.

"You could at least hear me out." He begged.

"Hear you out? You confessed to cheating on me. What more can you say?" I crossed my arms.

"I say you making a big mistake. I admit I was wrong but I feel awful about it. But I also love you more than I love myself. Des you don't even understand how much I love you girl." He cried once again.

"Why would you do me like that?" I asked trying not to cry but I did.

"I was dumb. I saw a easy hoe and couldn't say no. I intentionally came to bring you flowers to work but she got to me first." He shook his head disappointedly.

"Who is she? Is it Tonya stank ass?" I frowned.

"I don't even remember the hoe name. All I remember is crying myself to sleep that night." He admitted.

"You got my damn blood boiling Ray. I would understand if you look but you fucked her and got her pregnant!" I snapped.

"She getting an abortion." He said.

"And that's another thing. You a worthless ass nigga if you willing to kill your own child." I rolled my eyes at him and ran upstairs. Like I figured, he followed me. I opened the door to the bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

"So you leaving me?" He asked nonchalantly. At this point I don't know anymore. I love Ray but that was foul as hell. If you did it once you would do it again.

"You left me....for my coworker." I said.

"Please baby. We can get through this. Just stay my wife please!" He begged. I cried and shook my head.

"I'm nobody's fool Ray." I cried out. He got down on one knee in front of me holding his ring.

"Desiree please take the ring. Everything can go your way this time. I promise I won't hurt you again. You can put a tracker on me if you think I'm lying." He held my hands tightly.

I don't know. I do love Ray but I don't want it to seem like it's that easy for me to come back.

"I don't want to put a tracker on you. Now this hoe it's gone be. I swear if I find out about you and another bitch I'm going to jail for murder." I said with a straight face.

"So you taking me back?!" He said excitedly.

"Yes." I slightly smiled. He slid the ring back on my finger and kissed my lips.

"Now when I go to work I'm making an announcement to them home wrecking hoes there. I guess I been too quiet for to long at the place!" I stood up.

"What that mean?" Ray said with an confused look.

"I'm going to work and gone embarrass a hoe." I walked out.

*

*

*

*

*

I walked into the hospital I work at and was greeted by my friend Dria.

"Hey Desiree. You don't work today." She said with a confused look.

"I came to put these hoes in they place." I said walking past her.

"Oh shit. I need to see this." She laughed and caught up with me. I walked into the next section and saw them all on computers or fixing the rooms for the patients.

"I want all you hoes front and center!" I said loud enough so everybody could hear me. They gave each other confused looks but came and gathered around me.

"Desiree came to put you hoes in y'all spots." Dria said. If I wasn't so mad I would start laughing.

"Now I know you hoes know why I'm here. One of you skank bitches been trying to ruin my family!" I snapped.

"Desiree calm down. We-"

"You shut the hell up cause you the first suspect on my list." I cut Tonya off.

"If I wanted Ray trust me I could get him." She crossed her arms. I handed Dria my MK bag and walked closer to Tonya.

"You really think so?" I got in her face.

"I know so since I am carrying his baby." She smirked. I thought he said she was getting an abortion. It took everything in me not to pull out my gun and shoot this hoe.

"But who wearing the 50 karat ring thow?" I flashed my ring in her face. That bitch was shining too. The girls started laughing.

"You dumb Tonya. This man just used you for a quick fuck. He don't want your ratchet ass." Dria laughed. She was looking stupid now.

"So why is yo nigga kissing me and telling me he love me? Oh I thought he was single the way we was getting it." She laughed. I guess Dria knew I was about to hit this hoe because she came up next to me. I just laughed it off.

"And while you was kissing him you was tasting my pussy. Be careful next time hoe. You don't know who pussy you be tasting." I laughed. I took my purse from Dria and flipped my long hair back.

"Just know I got him." She said.

"You ain't got shit! Until you get a wedding ring from him, a big house, a fancy car, or his heart you ain't telling me shit! Now get out my sight before I beat yo ass!" I snapped. These hoes need to learn. A quick fuck ain't nothing. She fucking with the right one. This hoe know my past and what I'm capable of. Now it's up to her to keep fucking with me. She gave me this evil look.

"Now I'm going to go home with MY husband and not fuck but make love to him." I smirked. I turned away and walked out that bitch like the boss I am.

-------

Sorry it took long.

Comment your fave couple or character

Comment

Vote